Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Zelse

Looking for a guild

Guess whose back, back again lalala... Its White Mage Zelse!!! Its been at least 2 months since ive played this game after i got tired of it and it still manages to pull me back lol. I'm looking for a guild to join. But not just any guild, the whole fun, teamwork, laid-back descriptions are very vague for me. I want to be in a guild with no more than 30 members or players who are on most of the time. I want to be in a guild where i can just be myself (or my character depending on my mood lol). I like to have fun, im not caught up in the whole training to fight chims, gotta make 1k of fe's by tonight, harvesting 100k roses and all that other business. I want to just explore have adventures, sit and chill, give advice, RPG every now and then and of course HEAL. I think that just about covers myself and my intentions... but i want to be in a small or medium sized guild with some mature people.

Stats:

atk 28

def 28

mag 24

har 40

man 11

alc 29

pot 0

sum 0

cra 4

physique 10

cordination 10

OA 35

btw im glad to be back (or rather ill be glad when the downloading is over as i type this and search the forums to see what i missed) :)

hiya :lurker: zelse welcome back to el :D if u would like do #guild_info S&R and try us :)

and nice to hear from u again :)

welcome back, Zelse - might I extend an invitation to join AID?

If you need more information, feel free to post on our forum (http://elaid.proboards43.com/), or you can ask one of our guild leaders (Entris, ttlanhil, poppop, or Atahn (me)) either here or ingame.

Anyway, hope to see you in game, sometime!

-Atahn