Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Micio

Ok, ok. I exagerated.

Guest Micio

I was trying to sell my brivulis fululis (something that i invented), the_antiroot was having a bad day, so, after insist and keep trying to sell that, and entering again, and again, with diferent accounts, he finaly banned my IP.

I still thinking that was not necessary be nervous at the FIRST time that i did that (i think he could has had a little more sense of humor), because i was only kidding at the begining - i realy exagerated only after the_antiroot mute me in the market chanel for 20 minuts.

But ok, im sorry for that. Next time, i promisse, i will not try to be funny close of the_antiroot.

Well, that was my mistake, so im sorry. I like to have my IP unbanned (if you can forgive me for that).

Im not north-american, and i dont speak english well, so, im sorry for the gramatical errors in my text. I just hope that everyone could understand what i tryed to say here.

Guest Micio

Keep your day job :P

Sorry, but what it means?

Will i be unbanned, or not..?

You also repeatedly said it, then made new characters several times just to say it and swore at a mod about being muted. At last count I think 5 or 6 characters were locked before we banned you totally. You were breaking multiple rules repeatedly.

I was on the market channel that day, and ONLY after several players warned michio, did antiroot show up, and warned him several times before muting him. It was quite annoying how much this disrupted the market channel, because it made the newbies think that offtopic was ok. Finally, after all his alts were locked, the market went back to normal.

I was on and watching that mess also. That was one of the most aggravating things I've seen in there.

I rather hope they don't let you back in.

You were asked REPEATEDLY and just kept pushing it. It was deliberate and rude. Good riddance.