Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
roos

Scorpo

I mentioned on channel that I was selling EFEs, and Scorpo PM'd me saying that there are bots who buy EFEs for good prices. I told him I check the bot prices regularly and there aren't. So he said he owns his own bot, but she was down right now, but he could buy the EFEs directly from me. I told him I had 9 EFEs, and he said it wasn't enough, he needed 50. So, he told me to get the rest of the EFEs and then he'd buy.

When I got the rest, he told me he'd already bought 100. So I pointed out that wasn't the deal, and he started telling me some story about a friend who was going to buy them, and then he got a phone call telling him that his friend didn't need the EFEs, and so on... I also looked up the bot that he mentioned, and according to the player rankings, there was no such bot. When I asked him about it, he said "Just trying to put faith". Err, sorry Scorpo but telling me one thing and then breaking your deal, and then lying to me on top of that does not inspire much faith.

Luckily I managed to sell all the EFEs, so the damage to me wasn't too bad... I figured there was a high chance he was a scammer, but decided I'd go ahead and take the gamble, and if he turned out to be a scammer I'd report him. Not surprisingly, he was a scammer, so I'm reporting him :) I'm not sure what his motive was, but I can only assume he did it out of malice or as a prank. Either way, just letting you guys know this guy should not be trusted.

How could he have tricked you? He would have had to give you the money or show a bot. It does not make any sense to me unless his bot was in a pk area...

Scorpo says he is 13.

He may be too young to realise what he is talking about.

He recruited me into the guild BLDZ.

The second I joined, I noticed all of the weaker outlaws of EL was in that guild, so I quickly left. Try to avoid BLDZ.

Edited by jjk

Not sure I understand your question sparhawk. Basically he told me if I got him 50 EFEs, he'd buy them from me. He also lied about being the owner of a bot who regularly buys EFEs, to gain my trust. When I got him the EFEs, he made up a lame story, telling me he couldn't buy them. Hopefully that makes more sense, sometimes my writing is not very clear :)

Technically nothing he did was illegal as far as I know. Saying you'll buy something and then not buy it is bad manners, but it's not a big deal. However, he clearly never intended to buy them in the first place, just made me waste my money for his own amusement. In addition, he told me several lies. While still not illegal, I think it warrants posting in the outlaws section, because he is someone people need to be wary of.

Edit: btw I should say, I have no way of proving for sure that there wasn't really a friend who called him on the phone to tell him he didn't need EFEs, but in any case, his credibility is already ruined by the fact that he lied to me about being the owner of a bot. Also, there was only really a 1-2 minute time window in which the phone call could have happened, so it doesn't seem very plausible.

Edited by roos

Scorpo says he is 13.

He may be too young to realise what he is talking about.

He recruited me into the guild BLDZ.

The second I joined, I noticed all of the weaker outlaws of EL was in that guild, so I quickly left. Try to avoid BLDZ.

lmao yeah,

we had this guy in our guild (W&W) called Romeo, well something happend or w/e and he got locked he said, he got kicked out of our guild aswell, he made his own, BLDZ, 90% of the members are his own alts Lol, pathetic really, the rest are just outlaw newbies.

If it is about Romeo, it is almost sure Sweettea has something to say about it. :P

Anyway, I have an old chat log about him:

Romeo: Selling 2x excavator cloak 5,2k!

petersohn: romeo is a bagjumper dont buy from him

Romeo: bag jumper

Romeo: no i pked

Romeo: thats all

Romeo: Dark is a pk guild so i pked a man while he was in pk

vytukas: you PKed people harvesting?

Romeo: no

vytukas: shame on you

Romeo: his name was stalag i pked

Romeo: he was in pk

Romeo: so i pked him

vytukas: which pk map?

Romeo: Mage school

vytukas: ah sort of ok then

Romeo: Sewwers

Romeo: Not training arena

vytukas: thought u were killing ppl harvesting in nc caves

Romeo: No!

Romeo: I dont do that

Romeo: I harvest my self in there

King_0f_Chaos: can some1 heal me plz

Romeo: Any way Fuc* wat petersohn john sayd lol hes a D I L D O and well im still selling 2 exc cloak 2,6k each

Romeo: Hi ghazi 2

petersohn: dont speak like this in a public plac

Think what you want about it.

WELL WELL WELL, i got a story also about Scorpo, he was trying to make him Recruited in BnA, he said that his main character was VISS, and i checked, and VISS said he didnt know what i was talking about. lol, so now i know he was just screwin with me

WELL WELL WELL, i got a story also about Scorpo, he was trying to make him Recruited in BnA, he said that his main character was VISS, and i checked, and VISS said he didnt know what i was talking about. lol, so now i know he was just screwin with me

thats shocking...

Do you have a chat log?

thats shocking...

Do you have a chat log?

[mrNICEguy @ 1]: Hello sirs and madams, I hear some of you are in need of a guild. Well look no further, BnA has what you're looking for, PM me for details. #guild_info BnA

[PM from scorpo: is it good]

You left channel 1.

[PM to scorpo: BnA?]

[PM from scorpo: Yep,it has a base?]

[PM to scorpo: yes]

[PM from scorpo: Show me it]

[PM to scorpo: you mean guild house?]

[PM from scorpo: Yes,i wana cehck its a good ]

[PM to scorpo: we dont got a guild house, but we got a guild foru,]

[PM from zammork: oh sorry i was on afk]

[PM to scorpo: http://elbna.proboards51.com/index.cgi]

[PM from zammork: what did you say?]

[PM to zammork: no prob]

[sisteMa @ 5]: No advertising here, dear traveller.

[PM from scorpo: Some kinda base?]

[PM from scorpo: Wana know a good place?]

[PM from zammork: what's the URL?]

[PM to scorpo: yeah, we use the MM hidden house, and The lighthouse in IP]

[PM from scorpo: MM hiden house?]

[PM to scorpo: yeah it is a cave]

[PM to zammork: http://elbna.proboards51.com/index.cgi]

[PM from scorpo: Show mes]

[PM from zammork: oh ok hold on]

[PM from scorpo: What island?]

[PM to scorpo: MM]

[PM from scorpo: MM?]

[PM to scorpo: morcraven marsh]

[PM from scorpo: Wheres tht?]

[PM to scorpo: dude, you cant join anyways]

[PM from scorpo: ?]

[PM to scorpo: no skill over 20 lol]

[PM from scorpo: My main does]

[PM to scorpo: really? what is your main?]

[PM from scorpo: harryw]

[PM from zammork: ok im going to the link now im going to logg foff and see]

[PM from scorpo: Not sure]

[PM from zammork: off*]

[Rend @ 4]: are they planning on adding furs for these new cats?

[PM to zammork: afk]

[PM from zammork: ok]

[PM to scorpo: afk]

[PM from scorpo: I think it has 20+]

[PM from scorpo: Im not logged on it]

[kibora @ 4]: yup. you can see them in on the el folders

[kibora @ 4]: one*

[PM from scorpo: Show me the base and my main'll join]

[kibora @ 4]: one of* :D

[Rend @ 4]: thanks. ill go look now :dry:

Going AFK

[Rend @ 4]: leopard fur books would be so sexy :D

Not AFK any more

[PM to scorpo: hold on]

[PM to scorpo: lol your main is bad also]

[PM from scorpo: It has the nessasary skillz,if i like il sign up with my best best acc]

[PM to scorpo: we allow people that have a/d over 20]

[PM from scorpo: I have a fighter cahr wait]

[PM from GenJon: no im in kos y]

[PM from scorpo: How do i check your stats?]

[PM to scorpo: and what is your best/best account?]

[PM from scorpo: Wait how u checking my stats? how i check yors]

[PM to scorpo: give me your best best char name]

[PM from scorpo: Wait il get some info on ur guild]

[PM to Nyell: hey]

[PM from Nyell: hi]

dirkb has logged on.

[PM from scorpo: Viss]

[PM to Nyell: i see that your guildless]

[PM to scorpo: is that really your account?]

[PM from scorpo: Yes,is ye guild good]

[PM to scorpo: yes. log onto viss]

[PM from scorpo: be right back] <<<<<< That's when he logged off

You're not advertising in chanel one are you?

Edited by jjk

This guy will do anything to join a guild or whatever his goal actually is. He has more then 3 accounts. Harryw and Scorpo are 2 that i know of. He offered to run forums for me and make me a website and also a cape with a guild logo on it.

[PM to Harryw: r u good at graphics?]

[benfish @ 4]: hi

[PM from Harryw: Ok-ish.....you mean like a logo?]

Francy has logged on.

[PM from Harryw: Plus MAYBE i can get a mod frend to make a cape with NEW logo on it]

[PM to Harryw: on here?]

[samsarilian @ 4]: if I have found a flaw in the landscape to whom do I report it? and on which forum?

[PM from *: I've heard he's got other accounts. But I don't know what his other names are. What has he done?]

[azeroth2b @ 3]: buying 1k bone powder for 1500gc

[achaja @ 3]: I am Selling 1 BODY PIERCING CLOAK for 2500 Gold Coins each. - PM me with INV or LOC :(

[PM from Harryw: Yes]

[PM to *: dont msg him please but read this 'Plus MAYBE i can get a mod frend to make a cape with NEW logo on it']

[PM from Harryw: Maybe if we did good impression on him]

[Thyralax @ 3]: selling ti' chain (6k), Iron greaves (4.5k), iron cuisses (5k), or trading any two for three efe's, also selling lots of other items pm me ty :)

[PM to Harryw: that would be good. who is ur frend is he good?]

[PM from *: he said that?]

[PM from Harryw: Yea he made VOTD]

[Duduc94 @ 3]: I sell 200 raw meat for 5 gc ea pm me if interested

[PM to Harryw: i like ws better. whats his name?]

Help request sent.

[PM from Harryw: Moonshadow]

[PM from Harryw: And maybe i can perswade Soldu]

[PM to Harryw: whos that]

[PM from Harryw: Moonshadow=mapmaker......Soldu=2nd Admin in charge]

[Aeoquis @ 4]: Looking for fellow who buys wolf pelts but I don't seem to recall his mane or local, anyone remember..

[Harryw @ 3]: Book4sale:,titanium long SERP making,Orc fighting,potion making,bear fighting,star med making,disengage ring making,troll fighting.PM me any price,4k for all

[sheDevil @ 3]: I am selling 98 Potions of Coordination for 19gc each, come visit me in Morcraven Marsh at WS exit (358, 282).

[Manderijn @ 3]: selling 900 he / buying red snake skins

Help request sent.

[PM to Harryw: cool. do u have a skill over 20?]

[PM from Harryw: Of course]

Should i let him join so i get this cape ;):P

Moonshadow isn't playing.

Moonshadow wouldn't be able to understand him.

No admin named Soldu

Soldus wouldn't be able to understand him.

No trying to be rude, I like Soldus, but he is not 2nd in charge.

(unless he means, in his little scheme)

Yes I looked at the chatlogg but i believe VISS is not SCORPIO. viss runs a good guild i happen to be in it. He is very caring nice and deticated. I doupt he would go on other accounts and starting comotion. For one Viss doesn't type how scorpio does and also just not the personality. Unless stated by a moderator that scorpio and viss are same ip adress these two should remain in anyway no relation to eachother.

People can lie and say they are someone when they are not. People do it for revenge to be stupid or whatever reason it is. But i do not believe that scorpio guy.

Enough Said With My Oppinion.

With Great Respect,

Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't the fact that he claimed to be another player fall under impersonation? which means that he broke rule #7.....

lol this is funny i can't wait untill i show this to viss at least now he'll know what MrNICEguy was talking about....lmao

Guest totte6

lol this is funny i can't wait untill i show this to viss at least now he'll know what MrNICEguy was talking about

This can only be more funny :D

I hope I will see contribution to this thread. VISS will be most interested.

/Totte6 GOLD

Scorpo is a fresh mouth newbie he changed the guild the description of bloods saying bad things and he said in the description that we were going hack aislinn, then left . We were foolish to give him rank 18 in bloodz and bloodz is not outlaws

Scorpo is a fresh mouth newbie he changed the guild the description of bloods saying bad things and he said in the description that we were going hack aislinn, then left . We were foolish to give him rank 18 in bloodz and bloodz is not outlaws

Ouch. Well I guess that must have been a mess. From these posts I wont trust the bugger.

Ouch. Well I guess that must have been a mess. From these posts I wont trust the bugger.

Yeah. Hearing all this gibberish about him doesn't make me want to like/trust him either he just sounds like a jerk that likes to ruin the community how your discribing him it kind of reminds me of runescape just no good do-ers there. I bet that's where he came from to expecting to act like he did there. I learned the hard way and I think he should begin to learn it too. I can't believe that saying he's someone when he isn't that just does it. :)

Well, let's just hope for the best all you can do. :)

Guest Viss

Message from Viss,

Howdy all. This came as a bit of a surprise to me. I guess that Somebody name Scorpo is claiming to be me.

Never heard of the character and we have no relation.

I guess im a bit flattered by this. If you want to impress somebody, claim that you are somebody that has some respect in the game. I guess this means i have some respect in the game!

Message to Scorpo: thanks for the flattery, but please don't claim you are me any more :)

thanks,

and, if anybody wants to join THe Guild of Legendary deeds (GOLD) pm me or demoncowboy. Or just talk to anyone in the guild. We have a great guild, lots of fun. Do you have what it takes to be a legend?

GOLD - The Guild of Legendary Deeds

He doesn't check forums. His alias's are Scorpo/Scorpa/0hazza0/DArn/Agent99 So check your guilds for these accounts. I do beleive he has more. He has admitted to logging into multiple accounts and ive seen it. I cant be bothered talking to this guy anymore. here is the chat log from tonite.

I hope I entertain you guys. But this guy is SLY and likes to MAKE a IMPRESSION. blah blah blah. here anyway. I posting this post after i sent him the link.

This is a huge post. He talked a bit after but i just ignored him. He claimed scorpo was bad. but harryw is new and nice. and is looking for good people.

[PM from Harryw: hello.]

[PM from Harryw: Have you decied?]

[PM from Harryw: On the forum/pssibly BOTS and guild capes]

[PM to Harryw: do u have more accounts u can join up?]

[PM from Harryw: Yea,and i can get LOADS of people to join :)]

[PM from Harryw: And im learning programming and just finished my own website :icon13:]

[pm from harryw: ....]

[PM from Harryw: Just got details for guild custom cape :icon13:]

[PM to Harryw: k. what are your other accounts? get them to join first and then ill give u rank 19]

[PM from Harryw: 1 other,bt its locked....I asked it locked as its gona be a b-day pressent its VERY good]

[PM from Harryw: But i can get lots of joiner's....and dont forget a website/maybe a bot and much more]

[PM to Harryw: i thought u just said u had lots of accounts to join up]

[PM from Harryw: Not with 20's sorry....1 other but like i said......But i can get LOTS of joiners....and make accounts to [PM to Harryw: k. well i gtg. can i add ur other accounts on buddy list?]ing 2k silver ore PM me

[PM from Harryw: I said dude,i can GET lots of joiners plus make a websit

[PM from Harryw: Is it like a yes? IF you do it now i can hire lots of megot mine

[PM to Harryw: its prob. can i add your other accounts to buddy list please so i can get in contact with u and so i know to add them later?]

[PM from Harryw: Im doing them NOW,but if u make me 19 now i can start on on website plus add other accounts/members STRAIGHT away]

[PM to Harryw: k. well if i can get ur other accounts please cause i have to go NOW.]

[PM from Harryw: Im about to make a load]

[PM from Harryw: But can u make me 19 so i can hire people and start website and much more]

[PM to Harryw: look i gtg. do u want to be in my guild or not. if so let me add ur other accounts to budy list.]

[PM from Harryw: Ok ok]

[PM from Harryw: Il be 10 secs]

[PM to Harryw: and which ones r u on normally]

[PM from Harryw: Hmmm]

[PM from Harryw: This is my main,,,but i can hire SO MANY people]

[PM to Harryw: k. what r ur other accounts]

[PM from Harryw: DArn]

[PM from Harryw: It crashed but i just got that invite]

[PM from Harryw: CAn u make me 19 so i can add them as soon as they ready....and i say il get sooo many poeple joining]

[PM from Harryw: But i need 19 so i can accept people and start a recruitment website ect]

[PM to Harryw: yeh. can i get them on buddy list first.]

[PM to Harryw: DArn isn't working]

[PM from Harryw: Cleints closed]

[PM to Harryw: k. ill write them down. what else?]

[PM from Harryw: But can u make me 19 so i can add when they got a 20s.....Il add my accounts...get poeple joining and make [PM to Harryw: yeh. but cause i have to go in a sec can i write down your other accounts pls.]

[PM from Harryw: Agent99]e =)

[PM from Harryw: Scorpa]

[PM from Harryw: And 0Hazza0]

[PM to Harryw: i tried adding agent99 and scorpo and DArn]

[PM from Harryw: And il make some more]

[PM to Harryw: k. scorpa and 0hazza0]

[PM to Harryw: i thought u said u had lots?]

[PM from Harryw: They're not logged on,it would make me crash if i did all]

[PM from Harryw: Can you make me 19 so i can add Mine accounts/get ppl joining]

[PM from Harryw: And il make a website for us]

[PM from Harryw: I typed #join_guild newbies]

[PM from Harryw: Type #accept Harryw]

[PM from Harryw: To let me join]

[PM from Tanyia: Yeah, as long as you don't spam it, lol]

[PM from Harryw: I gota go ina sec,#accept harryw]

[PM to Harryw: Automessage: I am currently away from my computer, plertretrtret]

[PM from Harryw: Type #accept harry......Then type #change_rank harryw 19]

[PM from Harryw: So i can add later and start on stuf]

[PM from Harryw: Quick i aint got age]

[PM to Harryw: k. so when will we get the cape?]

[PM from Harryw: Working on it,checking if its priced ect]

[PM from Harryw: Can u do tht though so i can start all the cape and stuf]

[PM to Harryw: yep. that will make it bigger. the guild i mean. can u get 4 mour accounts please]

[PM from Harryw: Il try]

[PM from Harryw: Make me 19 so i can :D]

[PM to Harryw: heh what r the account names?]

[PM from Harryw: Il make some more soon,im waiting for this nw]

[PM to iknow: stats scorpa]

[PM from Harryw: If you add me and make me 19 (thats 7 member) il add my 3 when i can (10 member)]

[PM to Harryw: 0hazzah0 doesn't exist]

[PM from Harryw: No second h]

[PM to Harryw: 0hazza0?]

[PM from Harryw: Yes,ut not online]

[PM to Harryw: it says it doesn't exist]

[PM from Harryw: Tht means not online]

[PM from Harryw: there is no player in the game with that name....offline]

[PM from Harryw: When im 19?]

[PM to Harryw: no it says it doesn't exist on the EL website.]

[PM from 0hazza0: hi]

[PM from Harryw: See]

[PM to 0hazza0: hmmm i wonder why it says it doesn't exist. dont u have more? it wont make it very big still]

[PM from 0hazza0: Il make more,but can i be 19 so i can work 100%]

[PM from Harryw: See i msged you]

[PM from Harryw: Il make more but can i be 19 so i can work and hire mine when they ready]

[PM to Harryw: hmmm i still dont know]

[PM from Harryw: Why not]

[PM from Harryw: Im a trustable guy,Not some little punk who thinks hes the best]

[PM from Harryw: At least try it]

[PM from Harryw: Im a trusty guy]

[PM to Harryw: k. what have u got to contribute to the guild besides a 'maybe' cape and website/forum?]

[PM from Harryw: Well i can DEFFANTLY make a website/forum....but the capes only "maybe" as i think it costs real money unless i can get a deal]

[PM to Harryw: yea but anything else?]

[PM from Harryw: Hmm]

[PM to Harryw: cause ive already got someone in the guild who wants to make a website]

[PM from Harryw: My dad's old but he can do programming i might make a bot with him...hes like 63]

[PM to Harryw: im already planning to run a bot.]

[PM to Harryw: ur dad is old. how old r u]

[PM from Harryw: 21]

[PM to Harryw: k. so what else? do u have anything good in storage for the guild?]

[PM from Harryw: I am GREAT and guild projects EG,we all train on say spiders....we all get exp,and another member who cant fight gets the thread/meat for summoming]

[PM from Harryw: And i make lots of money and save up and buy anything the guild needs]

[PM from Harryw: Eg. I save 100k then buy ANYTHING we need]

[PM to Harryw: yea but do u have anything like mm & exc cloaks for new members? or any good weapons? or essences?]

[PM from Harryw: Essences....oh i can heal people too!]

[PM to Harryw: cloaks?]

[PM from Harryw: ANd get ltos of leather/weak weps for newbies]

[PM from Harryw: Not so much,i get perks....sometimes i do but i rather get 10x leather sets than 1 lil cloak]

[PM to Harryw: btw why do u use so many accounts?]

[PM from Harryw: Just 2,made a few others to help u with this]

[PM to Harryw: k. does any have artifier perk? so u can make EFE & stuff?]

[PM from Harryw: Traing my ess making]

[PM to Harryw: so u made any EFE?]

[PM from Harryw: I get rare stuff cheap,full fur outfits ect]

[PM from Harryw: No sorry]

[PM from Harryw: I have many high lvl frends]

[PM to Harryw: well we need alot of mm & exc cloaks. also alot of other resources]

[PM from Harryw: Im good at organising stuff to get materiels ores flowers ect....but im no the richest,but i give ALL i can]

[PM from Harryw: I do trips and get a charictar to store all are resorces]

[PM from Harryw: Like New_storage]

[PM from Harryw: To hold stuff for guild.....maybe 1 day a bot]

[PM to Harryw: can u mule with your other accounts?]

[PM from Harryw: I beilve so,if i use another comp is NOT against rules i think]

[PM to Harryw: can they tell?]

[PM to Harryw: have u done it before?]

[PM from Harryw: No,but i use another comp to be safe,and yes]

[PM from Harryw: If its another comp/person its not 2x accoount helping]

[PM to Harryw: lol but its really just u]

[PM from Harryw: Still]

[PM to Harryw: can u get a guild house/]

[PM from Harryw: Yes i know SO many good places]

[PM to Harryw: whats the best]

[PM from Harryw: Secret area's,houses tucked away]

[PM from Harryw: Lots it would depend]

[PM to Harryw: u seem to know alot. how long have u been playing?]

[PM from Harryw: LONG time]

[PM to Harryw: oh yeah u know the 2nd in charge]

[PM from Harryw: You mean *now* ?]

[PM to Harryw: huh]

[PM from Harryw: So am i gona be a part of this?]

[PM to Harryw: if u been playing for a long time why dont u join a guild like IRON or LNX?]

[PM to Harryw: yeh ive accepted u]

[PM from Harryw: I want to help newbies]

[PM from Harryw: It doesnt say u have]

[PM to Harryw: well if u been playing for so long how come u dont have much resources? u should have lots of gc]

[PM to Harryw: and cloaks]

[PM from Harryw: Gave most away to guilds,im really stuck into this 1 for good now]

[PM to Harryw: well u still haven't really showed me what ur offering. like i said. i got someone to make a site and already prob gonna have a bot.]

[PM from Harryw: A forum?]

[PM to Harryw: how come ur account is so poor if u been playing so long?]

[PM to Harryw: well thats what a site is isn't it?]

[PM from Harryw: Im not a skill guy,mainly sit and answer questions to newbies]

[PM to Harryw: oh ok. well if u know the 2nd admin how come ur not a chat admin?]

[PM from Harryw: U dont ask they pick]

[PM from Harryw: I've said what i can offer,its up to you...I have 100% determanation and pwoerfull frends]

[PM to Harryw: well like i said ive already accepted ill try again. what if i dont accept are u going to get me banned?]

[PM from Harryw: No,powerfull frends as in people who will help]

[PM from Harryw: Il re-load game and then try]

[PM from Harryw: hi]

[PM to Harryw: Well you haven't really promised anything. Already getting a forum/site and a bot. you only said MAYBE to this cape thing.]

[PM from Harryw: Try the accept]

[PM from Harryw: cape=200$ thats why]

[PM from Harryw: But i might get a deal]

[PM to Harryw: k. so what else u got to offer besides everything else?]

[PM from Harryw: ANd i said i can organise trips/recorce and level helpers]

[PM from Harryw: And probly do a better forum than whoever's trying]

[PM to Harryw: um they said phpbb2 or something]

[PM from Harryw: I can do phpbb better]

[PM from Harryw: they're probly Pb'ing i can 14.f]

[PM to Harryw: but phpbb2 is the latest]

[PM to Harryw: pb'ing 14.f? whats that?]

[PM from Harryw: Yes i know the best host of phpbb2,Its good but u have to know which type and stuff]

[PM from Harryw: Are they wrting from code or using a maker?]

[PM to Harryw: hold on i got something to show u]

[PM from Harryw: Ok]

[PM to Harryw: whats 14f?]

[PM from Harryw: Server]

[PM from Harryw: 14.forumer]

[PM to Harryw: whats that mean?]

[PM from Harryw: CAn i talk to the "maker"]

[PM from Harryw: I think i can do a better job and let them mod it]

[PM to Harryw: well u still haven't promised anything]

[PM from Harryw: I have!]

[PM to Harryw: besides doing a normal guild master's job]

[PM from Harryw: A better forum/a GOOD base/lts of exp raising tasks/i can gather LOTS of materiels and resorces/I can get SO many members and hire my own accounts]

[PM from Harryw: And maybe get a programmer i know who works on EL to make us a base/cape If i can perswade em]

[PM from Harryw: And i have good level frends]

[PM from Harryw: Plus LOTS of experience]

[PM to Harryw: i dont think we'd need a BETTER forum. and ur just stating a normal guild lvl's job. having good lvl friends isn't really help either]

[PM to Harryw: just a maybe on this cape thingo]

[PM to Harryw: u said hire ur own accounts. thats only like 4]

[PM from Harryw: Well hire me,LOTS of other things i can help with will coem along]

[PM from Harryw: The cape thing,i know lots of programmers who can possibly make us some and stuff]

[PM from Harryw: I can offer LOTS,Plus experience advice and 100£% work]

[PM to Harryw: tell this programmer to msg me and say it is possible]

[PM from Harryw: Try #help_me CAn you get a cape made for your guild]

[PM to Harryw: k. who am i expecting a reply from?]

[PM from Harryw: A mod/helper]

[PM to Harryw: but u said u know the guy]

[PM from Harryw: i do]

[PM from Harryw: Thts prove its possible]

[PM from Harryw: A mod would know]

[PM from Harryw: Im really tired,ive said what i can offer plus il donate and help ALL i can....its just up to you now]

[PM to Harryw: k]

[PM to Harryw: hold on]

[pm from harryw: ....]

[PM to Harryw: http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23082]

[PM to Harryw: Im 22. I work in IT. I do not like scammers or deceiving people like urself. I write php webpages and can program. So go talk urself up somewhere else.]

[PM from Harryw: Huh?]

[PM to Harryw: have a look at the link]

[PM from Harryw: k]

[PM to Harryw: u having a read?]

[PM from Harryw: Oh right]

[PM from Harryw: I share my account]

[PM from Harryw: That why i have 2,unless that ever happens]

[PM from Harryw: Anyway's belive what u like,im not a stupid scammer ]

[PM from Harryw: Be right back]

[PM to Harryw: 13yo noob]

[PM from Harryw: ?]

[PM to Harryw: u dont know anyone @ high lvl/admin positions]

[PM from Harryw: I bloody do]

[PM to Harryw: how come they deny it?]

[PM from Harryw: Try soldus,aislinn]

[PM from Harryw: Every1 knows ]

[PM from Harryw: Now brb im gona eat]

[PM to Harryw: i talked to aislinn last night]

[PM from Harryw: Belive what u want MATE]

[PM from Harryw: Try soldus]

[PM to Harryw: so u calling aislinn a liar?]

[PM from Harryw: get a life]

[PM to Harryw: he said he doesn't know u]

[PM from Harryw: Liar]

[PM from Harryw: He does]

[PM to Harryw: ur the one with multiple accounts. u get a life]

[PM from Harryw: So dont waste your time]

[PM from Harryw: Actualy i don]

[PM from Harryw: So YOU can get a life]

[PM from Harryw: Ignore list]

[PM to Harryw: 0hazza0 agent99 darn]

[PM from Harryw: added]

[PM to Harryw: oh btw. 14f doesn't mean anything]

[PM from Harryw: Does]

[PM from Harryw: Try searching in google for "Forumer"]

[PM to Harryw: and phpbb2 is a set forum package. ]

[PM from Harryw: It does "Your site".14.forumer]

[PM to Harryw: look man. everyone's denying they know u. ]

[PM from Harryw: Be right back,leave mssage]

[PM to Harryw: so to make life easier whats the name of the next 4 accounts you'll be making?]

[PM to Harryw: will you ever be appearing on this account again?]

[PM to Harryw: scorpo?]

[PM from Harryw: Im doing them NOW,but if u make me 19 now i can start on on website plus add other accounts/members STRAIGHT away]

[PM from Harryw: But can u make me 19 so i can hire people and start website and much more]

[PM from Harryw: CAn u make me 19 so i can add them as soon as they ready....and i say il get sooo many poeple joining]

[PM from Harryw: But i need 19 so i can accept people and start a recruitment website ect]

[PM from Harryw: But can u make me 19 so i can add when they got a 20s.....Il add my accounts...get poeple joining and make [PM to Harryw: yeh. but cause i have to go in a sec can i write down your other accounts pls.]

[PM from Harryw: Can you make me 19 so i can add Mine accounts/get ppl joining]

[PM from Harryw: Type #accept harry......Then type #change_rank harryw 19]

[PM from Harryw: Make me 19 so i can :)]

[PM from Harryw: If you add me and make me 19 (thats 7 member) il add my 3 when i can (10 member)]

[PM from Harryw: When im 19?]

[PM from 0hazza0: Il make more,but can i be 19 so i can work 100%]

[PM from Harryw: Il make more but can i be 19 so i can work and hire mine when they ready]

You would have to be totally cookoo bananas to give any kind of power to someone who asks that much

Edited by Bharain