Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheMightyXXX

JJ_Williams

JJ_Williams we were trying to get on the roof and he would not move so we called a mod and told them. They came over and moved him then afterwards he wanted to get mad at the mod and harse them saying that this is Bull **** and that She was busting his balls. And that he could do anything the wanted to and he does;nt have to follow the rules. Here is proof below

JJ_Williams: This is bull shit I did nothing to you but you kiked me off the roof.

JJ_Willams: There is no rule against blocking

Tanyia: Yes there is rule # 17

JJ_Williams: I dont have to follow any of these rules unless I dont want to.

JJ_Williams: So you mean if I im asked to move I can go to the wild and ask people not to kill me and if they do then I can get them banned.

Thats all of the important part. But LMAO he got me at the last part when he said that. ROFL wow I cant believe he said that!

Abuse Forum. You should post people who actually have broken the game rules there. Outlaws forum is for people who didn't break any of the game rules, but did something that the players would call "not nice" (ex. bagjumping, scamming, etc.)

JJ_Williams: I dont have to follow any of these rules unless I dont want to.

LOL!

And besides..A mod already dealt with him.. if making a stupid statement was grounds for an outlaw post..there would be more posts here in a week than any of us could read in 6 months..

You should have just told him to go complain to the Mod..and see how long he got gagged for ...lol

JJ_Williams: So you mean if I im asked to move I can go to the wild and ask people not to kill me and if they do then I can get them banned.

RuneScape noob :confused:

Edited by LadyWolf