Eternal Lands Official Forums
bkc56

The Grapes of Wrath

My son did the grapes using Blender (3d-modeling program) as a school project. I suggested he add swords and now we have a new monster to deal with in the vineyards...

ELgrapes.jpg

Aha-ha omg i have not laughed so hard in my in-tier life i mean thats just haliorus you cannot look at the picture for 60 seconds(no blinking) and keep from busting out laughing seriously rofl :icon13: I have to thank you for that picture it is the best thing i have ever seen XD.

- Mid

P.s. Vegi-tales resemblence am i the only one who see's it? ^_^.

*groan* just what we, need, a monster that will really make people wine...

(I wondered if someone got the idea from Veggietales after seeing just the title...)

(I wondered if someone got the idea from Veggietales after seeing just the title...)

Actually my son had to read the Steinbeck book "The Grapes of Wrath" and do a project on it for school. His project was to model each of the book's major characters as a grape and do some scenes with them (all 3d in blender). The swords were an afterthought just for the humor value.

I have no idea if the VeggieTales song had any effect on his choice.

"We are the Grapes of Wrath, we never take a bath, ..."

Steinbeck... interestingly enough, a couple years back, I would have actually made that connection. Guess that's the power of more modern media.