Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mayan_el

BANNED!

Hello, mods please read this my IP was banned because My friend made me a character and he made all of his characters here at my house. He stayed the night here and got on my guy and said he was me the whole time. He then scammed Jackieboy for his password and I got banned for iit im sorry if i knew scamming was allowed i wouldve never let this happen im so sorry and i promise to follow all eternal lands rules. May i please be unbanned my ingame name is Alinika. Thank you.

Oh please come on mods read this please. I dont have many friends in real life only 2 well only 1 now and eternal lands made me feel loved without it i will go balistic i mean sure im athletic but no one really takls to me except for in eternal lands. I promise to follow all the rules and not let this happen again will you please unbann me? thank you. ~alinika~

OH im so stupid wil a mod that can help me please read? :confused:

Edited by mayan_el

You are responsible for all actions taken by your character and from your IP address. your goldfish,cat,dog,bestfriend,uncle, grandpa is no excuse.

i know and i am soooo sorry im not a bad person really. so will this please be seen 2 andread plz beacause I PROMISE and u can quote that for later use if u want. but i REALLY REALLY PROMISE that i will obey all eternal lands rules and not scam etc or let anyone at my house do so. andi know that it is my responsibility and its my IP so i take the responsibilty for this action and my banning so will someone pl help me i beg u plz.

~alinika