Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest PatrioT

Is that cool Phax?

lol cash enemy scary-_-

LOL !! we scard.....lol ;) tell me who are we affraid off ? :omg:

learn to read b4 talk nooblet lol

and all members of ca$h r afraid, they join a strong guild to not get attacked by Pkers

CA$H attack everyone who they think are weaker than they are. So what's the point in being on their hit list?

Liar :dry: ...Every guild is weaker than ca$h atm but we really dont att all...we moved many guilds to our firendly list and we even dont att many ppl which rnt on teh list...for example i (nearly :D )never att ppl w/o reason

Not all CA$H attack everyone on sight.... I've been alive in pk places while CA$H people were around....

Because you are friend of CA$H? Or because you harm/mana drain their enemies and then run to not be killed?

:D

Liar omg.gif ...Every guild is weaker than ca$h atm but we really dont att all...we moved many guilds to our firendly list and we even dont att many ppl which rnt on teh list...for example i (nearly whistle.gif )never att ppl w/o reason

I think he meant individuals. If some CA$H member see someone weaker and its not in his friends list he will attack. And its normal, since its a pk guild.

But is simple ridiculous to threaten someone of including in a pk list when they would be killed anyways.

That was an old #ig chat with *CO* and they threatened me to attack while training... i never laughed so hard because they did it before the threaten. Just like when i was put in Ca$h pk list, because i am sure i would be attacked regardless.

Lorck, you're being a jackass. For the following reasons:

1 - Chatting once in a while with some CA$H members doesn't make me a personal friend of them....

2 - I poison/harm/life drain anyone I see with pk gear and I want to. And I don't run to avoid being killed, since I've been killed plenty of times :D

Having a couple of bad guys doesn't make a whole guild bad, just get over it and stop talking BS ok?

Edited by Ornitorrinco

Lorck, you're being a jackass. For the following reasons:

1 - Chatting once in a while with some CA$H members doesn't make me a personal friend of them....

2 - I poison/harm/life drain anyone I see with pk gear and I want to. And I don't run to avoid being killed, since I've been killed plenty of times :D

Having a couple of bad guys doesn't make a whole guild bad, just get over it and stop talking BS ok?

1) but the fact you dont get attacked by them sugests they considere you a nice person.

Yeah, even ca$h fans got attacked... remember the day when someone was praising ca$h and suddenly got attacked by Kadlub?

2) ahh, at leasts when you tell on channel you ran. I remember you saying how fun was to harm Zaer and he getting pissed off and dont getting near enough to attack you. If you get killed its because sometimes you fail in your runnaround.

3) dont coment about the whole guild, because i dont know many.

4) very newbish behavior what you do, harming people for the fun of see people getting pissed off, LOL.

1) Just because they attack you, doesn't mean they attack anyone. It's not weird that someone wants to pk Lorck.... In fact it's very natural :D And yes, I have been attacked by CA$H people already. And spared and even helped by some other CA$H members, which by simple logic takes anyone to the conclusion that not all of them are bad... I know it's a very complicated concept, but try to get this through your skull.

2) Yes, I happen to find it very fun to annoy pkers. Sometimes I run, sometimes I die trying to cast more spells.

3) Hmmmm it's a strange statement for someone who says that all CA$H must die, and even threatened to attack friends from the channel just because 1 joined CA$H and other because used to TALK to CA$H people (wtf? you're sick). Btw, one of them haven't participated actively in the channel lately... maybe because your senseless personal attacks became too annoying?

4) Whatever Lorck. Play the game the way you like it. I play the way I like it. I just don't do the same to you because you're in an allied guild. And a very cool one btw... just hope you find another one that suits better your personality(?) ... maybe when you're able to summon the chimmies you rave so much about, and you finally get your revenge in KF from all the meanies who have pked you.

BTW: #ignore lorck

Edited by Ornitorrinco

Loool who's the noob here, u join a guild of bagjumpers scammers and then complain players do to u, loool.

go back to u cave with u bagjumper/scammer friends (CO). and some out when u growen up:mean:

btw. plz dont use dmg stuff only new stuff.

Do u have some proof or just talk crap ?

A CA$H member getting bag jumped?

Justice is served

Crying over items lost?

Typical.

Good work Phax.

Jride u have no idea what r u talking about...btw pk list cause i saw your qualities in chat log which blackthorne send to our forum...u r just kid or retarded..not sure yet

I have plenty of an idea what I'm talking about. Good job seeing my "qualities" in your forums, I'll give you a small amount of credit for being one of the few in your guild that can read.

Kid or retarded? Hmm, sounds to me like you're grasping at some AOL chatroom insults. I did not start the insults, I asked a question and your so-called leaders online at the time were too immature to handle the questions and resorted to name calling, which you haven't stopped since I owned Beyonce and Des-de-whatever in MM storage area.

Your guild has proven slanderous, non-honorable, definately non-mature as your info claims, and most certainly the rudest guild in the game.

Advice? Sure, I'll waste my time again. Get rid of Shen and Beyonce. He is ruining your CA$H flow, and she is a wanna-be leader with no leadership qualities, just a big mouth.

Matess, I see you replying...I wish you wouldn't waste your time. You've already proven you're out of your league.

every one can read this chat log and make opinion on u...btw noone of us know u so i dunno whats your problem with ca$h...btw 90% members = 20-40years old(and bey has big mouth...:/)

Edited by Matess

The chat log is a waste of time. By then your guild started name calling, which was not the intent of the question I asked. If you can get one of the honorable ones to post the original Ig, and then answer my question (which your own guild is asking) then you can make an opinion.

Gotta go for a while, real life calls.

Word of wisdom for TooMass: Find your own slanderous phrases, do not copy other peoples as it makes you look even more inept to handle your leadership role.

i wonder why u guys r the ''strongest''

answer: to many cowards

Roflol. tell me who is coward here?u and zaer always run or die when u meet single ca$h in pk. So tell which guild is stronger than ca$h?With those cowards u should start in your guild or at your "nice" allies ^v^.

Loool who's the noob here, u join a guild of bagjumpers scammers and then complain players do to u, loool.

go back to u cave with u bagjumper/scammer friends (CO). and some out when u growen up:mean:

btw. plz dont use dmg stuff only new stuff.

LOL Don. As u can see only your guild has bagjumpers :D We dont have to hide in CO cave from ^v^ because there is no1 in ^v^ who can be threat for us. I last 10 fights with u u died or ran. Maybe u should train more instead of talking bulshits :D:)

The chat log is a waste of time. By then your guild started name calling, which was not the intent of the question I asked. If you can get one of the honorable ones to post the original Ig, and then answer my question (which your own guild is asking) then you can make an opinion.

Gotta go for a while, real life calls.

Word of wisdom for TooMass: Find your own slanderous phrases, do not copy other peoples as it makes you look even more inept to handle your leadership role.

Rofl. u talking about wisdom???I read your chatlog about what u said in MM. I think u r sick and u should be under medical supervision. u act like some1 who escaped from highly secured mad-house.

TooMass

To add something about CA$H. They are definetely a PKing guild. I got attacked by them every time i met them in a PK map. Except one time, Matess didn't attack because he was a friend of my training partner. And I accept that they are PKers, as well as for =HC=. And everyone knows that they are PKers, though it is not written in their description.

EDIT: Being a PKer not necessarily means attacking everyone just for the fun of it, even if you are sure that they won't drop anything valuable, and sure that you kill them in 2 blows.

Edited by petersohn

ok this is really pathetic so what you lost some stuff u will get over it

taking an enemies death bag is not bagjumping. also toomass like every time u have fought don u got ur butt kicked :)

taking an enemies death bag is not bagjumping. also toomass like every time u have fought don u got ur butt kicked :P

As far as i know Toomass killed don 1vs1 3x in row last time :P

taking an enemies death bag is not bagjumping. also toomass like every time u have fought don u got ur butt kicked :P

loool. i cant stop laughitng. Taking enemy bag is still bagjumping. And last several duels between me and don ended by his death or his teleport ring.And i got a lot of witnesses :dry:

loool. i cant stop laughitng. Taking enemy bag is still bagjumping. And last several duels between me and don ended by his death or his teleport ring.And i got a lot of witnesses :dry:

Me being a whitness. :P

That's always been a good fight, you & Don.

ca$h so arrogant these days. They are best guild in PK because their members dont appear to have lives, always playing. Someone of us have work/school and so cant keep up.

Then all these players that can play all day join same guild, so no-one can actually fight them properly and all the fun is gone from PK.

Old days were much better when PK sides were actually balanced and it took skill to win a fight, not just 5 mins of fight then like 3 more strong people turn up lolz