Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
midevilconevi17

My idea is Emotions its just a idea that i love!

my idea is in the discription it wud be so awsome to have the Emote's in el such as DAnce,Jig,Spin,shake head yes &no, Joy jump and some orginal Emotes wud be awsome me and my freinds want it to happen 2 Please concider it!

before they go planning new animations shouldn't we give them time to finish animating the characters the way they are first?

unless it's a bug in my client like corrupt files my char doesn't swing his pick or a few other actions i looked in the error log and it says that they should b there but it can't find the files so if its not a bug it means they're still implimentingthe curent animationsand if it is a bug if the devs would let me know so i could submit my error log and get the files needed that would b appreciated :)

my idea is in the discription it wud be so awsome to have the Emote's in el such as DAnce,Jig,Spin,shake head yes &no, Joy jump and some orginal Emotes wud be awsome me and my freinds want it to happen 2 Please concider it!
see the search link up top? and the message saying to search first before posting suggestions?

before they go planning new animations shouldn't we give them time to finish animating the characters the way they are first?

well, IMO, there's not enough focus put on the animations, actions, appearance, etc.

a common opinion is that it's all window dressing.

nice to have, but not needed.

the opposite is true. having the game & characters look appealing & able to act out things is vital (the RP in MMORPG)

a common opinion is that it's all window dressing.

nice to have, but not needed.

It is more like:

nice to have, but there are more pressing matters that needs to be taken care of first.

Once bugs, vital components etc are in place we might very well see some emotes too, but firs things first.

Im semi sorry to revive such an old thread, but just today i happened to trip over an Landes Eternelles Video

where a player uses an emote and thought once again "damn this would be nice to have here"

Is the status still the same that vital elements will have to come first? or maybe someone else who could volunteer working

on emotes? hell if i would know to how to/what prog to use etc i would sit down, learn how to and get straight on it.

I know its just a detail but for me personally its a detail that would raise the gaming atmosphere for me.

If its unappropiate for me to revive such an old thread.. just close it then please.. still i would like to see some feedback on

this if possible.

Thanks for your time,

Scorpius

#EDIT: but just saw there is a pretty recent topic from April '08 here in suggestions -,-

Edited by Scorpius