Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wolfmom1

Arigorn

İts Arigorn's chois he can att who he want and its not against to rule's...

So guy go EL dont talk about funny thinks.....

Besiktas

Yeah, and its Phax' choice he can bagjump you and its not against the rules.

And you still post about it on outlaws.

What is your point?

Scam is a good thing if he is yours friend?

Edit: Just to be more clear:

He did not just attacked while training.

He lured newbs, making them entering a pk area, saying he will not attack, and then killed them. Normally, it is classified as scam.

Edited by Lorck

:P Arigorn: Ya no I find this kinda funny. I log on yesterday to you calling out one of my guild members.

Then in IG you complain becuse other mebers are there. So fine I go to KF to make it so you have your fair fight (1 on 1).

You had your fight had some fun and all was over.

Now I see this posting from a guild That I happen to be friends with.

And yes by the letter of the law you did nothing wrong I'll give ya that.

But what makes you belong here is you lied. Gave people false reasons to trust you and then attacked.

That does not make you better then them. Nor does it make you rule breaker. What it makes you is an outlaw.

Play how ya like to play but don't complain if you end up here !!!

And that is what this forum is for. To warn others of outlaw actions.

See ya in KF (then you will see the underworld)

Nuff said

FB

What it makes you is an outlaw.

Can't be done...

He already was one.

:icon13: Sorry I stand corrected.

Guess I should have said was. Welcome back to the outlaw forums again!!!! :lipssealed:

Maybe here, yes... I hear a lot of things in game about someone called Arigon...

You either mis spelt it, or that isn't me.

Either way, I havn't had this char for too long.

I believe a Certain Woodeh scammed the character Arigorn With a fake Transaction on PayPal.com

Intresting scarr.

Considering I have proof that I didn't, and someone to back me up.

If you could show some proof of this, maybe a screenshot, of me. "doing it" then I would like that.

Otherwise shut up, and stop trying to get me banned, and accusing me of doing stuff, that I know I havn't done.

Edited by WoodeH

Maybe here, yes... I hear a lot of things in game about someone called Arigon...

You either mis spelt it, or that isn't me.

Missspelt it, yes :D sorry about that :)

Either way, I havn't had this char for too long.

Which is putting even more weight to my point

I would just like to congratulate you wolfmom on getting a 5 page run out of your post :icon13:)

I got bored on the second page.... But one thing that caught my eye was woodeh saying..."it wasn't me it was my brother" LOL ... I have heard that one at least 3 times....when players try to pass off offensive behavior by their character...

This happened last night to one of our guild members, not registered in forums, so I'm posting it here for him.

He was in the arena with Bralex of *R* guild, they were pvping, when Arigorn shows up and claims he knows our guildmaster Beanmaster, they were safe and he wouldn't hurt them. He also told them they would get his serp sword if they killed him, but went into the ring and killed both Hoverptera and Bralex to get their items.

He is not unknown to us, but not in a good way. And it isn't the first time he interupted a pvp fight and pk the players fighting in the arena. I know the arena is pk area, but doing something like that is showing you have no honor and is also a cheat way of getting items.

Im sorry to say but your kinda lost. Like the hints always give you " Scamming is not against the rules so be aware " and im sorry to say bud but there is people out there that will do that. My advise is to put him on ingore and leave the post like this and trust me he will have conqueses. So you just leave it alone to stay out of trouble.

My advise is to put him on ingore and leave the post like this and trust me he will have conqueses. So you just leave it alone to stay out of trouble.

Hmmm...http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22703 and http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=22652 basically states you cannot be trusted :P

That just strikes me as funny that you chose those words. :D

rofl :D

You and your spammy posts....( :( )

Im sorry to say but your kinda lost. Like the hints always give you " Scamming is not against the rules so be aware " and im sorry to say bud but there is people out there that will do that. My advise is to put him on ingore and leave the post like this and trust me he will have conqueses. So you just leave it alone to stay out of trouble.

This forum is more to give warnings. Those who may not have heard this overwise have just been giving the heads up. Wolfmom has been here quite a while and she knows what she is talking about. Also please do not speak to her in a manner that states that she is "dumb".