Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lucas

Hey im new

hey i just started playiing some days ago. I was playing RuneScape and looked up other MMORPGs and saw this. Here are my stats. I havee lvl7 harvesting. I like harvesting it fun :)

sstats6uv.png

Edited by Lucas

I like have no clue what those are :)

Pickpoints are important :D They are used to increase your base abililties such as Physique, Coordination, Will, Vitality etc

A fighter or a harvester might increase Phys/Coord because they increase max carry capacity (or, Max EMU).

Ohhhhh thankies :D Right now im trying to find lilacs in Mynarad :)

Ahh, they've been moved. I believe you should check the eastern side of that map.

BTW, its Mynadar, and its also called 'VoTD' short for, Valley of The Dwarves.

Also, join the newbie channel (type: #jc 1) and read/ask questions there. Use an '@' before your message and press enter to send.

For example:

#jc 1

You joined the newbie channel

@Where can I find lilacs in VoTD

[Lucas@1]: Where can I find lilacs in VoTD <--- this here is newbie chat

Oh wowzers thanks :D

EDIT: I found the Lilacs!

The red circle is where they are. the red line is my path :)

lilacs2ur.png

Edited by Lucas

Welcome to EL Lucas :)

Hope you enjoy your stay in the wonderful lands of EL ^^

if ya ever need any help, feel free to give me a shout out!

-Kat

Edited by kat

Hey there, and welcome!

some basic tips: you need to eat :) your food-level is way too low on that screeny, and without a positive food-level, you won't heal when hurt

Spend your pickpoints wisely. At the moment, only Physique, Coordination and Will are important when looking to attributes. You'll need them to have even numbers (4, 6, 8 etc). When just starting I would suggest to keep them all at the same level. When a bit higher in levels (lvl 30 oa or something) you can start spending them differently. Phys / Coor / Will at a range of 2:3:1 is good for most players.

Also pickpoints can be spent on nexusses or perks. Human nexus is important for carrying weapons / armor. All the others are fun or good, but that depends on what you want to do. The wraith or the help-function can tell you more.

Take a look at the perks, but don't take negative ones unless you are completely sure.

Have fun exploring the wonderfull world of Draia, and don't let others lure you into something which sounds great but are dumb. In other words: keep your eyes and eares open!

One last tip: join the newbie-chat channel (type #jc 1) for tips and hints. You can talk in it with @blablablabla (so an @ before what you say).

Welcome to Draia, may your days be bright and nights safe. Looking at way you started you won't have any problems with game. Keep this way!

Regards

Vanyel

PS. Just saw your food level at -30 in the shot above - don't forget to eat :P

Edited by vanyel

Hiya!

Anothetr useful tip..

If you want to mark a place you found on your map, say those Lilacs, stand next to them, or close to them.. And type:

#mark Lilacs

This will then permently add the word Lilacs to the Map, so you know eaxctly where they are, all the time. :)

Well welcome to Eternal Lands! I hope you like playing it and i hope you will continue playing it.If you

need any help you can just pm me( to pm type /name message)

It looks to me that you are already doing a great job in EL

Well i hope ill see you ingame