Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rickjameseq2

future weapons and armor ideas

hey ive just started eternal lands and so far i really like it and find it fun and would like to add a few ideas for future armor and weapons ideas well first i wuz thinking about maybe making special armor like each one of the gods has its on set of armor and a special weapon and the higer your rank with the god the better the armor and weapons u can buy and once u got +100 with the god you could buy their full set of armor and a special weapon for instance say the summoner god u get 100 ranking with them and u go and the summoner god armor would be a mage hat,and a mage robe that had a top and bottom and boots and it would give more xp everytime u summoned something and would increase ur mana by maybe 20 or 30 and the special weapon maybe a staff and the staff gave more xp when u summoned like the robe but also let u summon a special monster that no one else could summon with out the staff maybe a demon or something that would be cool and the higer ur summoning the higher it could atk . maybe add something like that for special armor and weapons would be real cool and give the gods more of a purpose than jus xtra xp would be cool dont have to be exactley what i say but maybe do something like it i would make serving a god alot more worth the quests . And for just regular weapons maybe add some spears,halberds,maces,flails, and anything else u could think of would be nice well a few ideas from me hope they give u a idea give me your thoughts thanks

hey oh yea i had one more idea i forgot to add not sure if they alrdy said this or not but maybe adding horses for the game that would be cool and it would get u across a map faster like have a range of horses like the cheapest one just like a parade horse which maybe gave u plus 5 percent speed all the way to a wild stallion type horse that gave u maybe 20 plus to speed well just some more thoughts hope to c this and maybe the god weapons and armor or something like it thanks for listing post replys and give me some feedback thanks

Ack sorry to burst your bubble but a) horses are already being worked on. and :) Every animal and creature must have the same speed.

Edit: And heres the linky for Horses...

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...15193&hl=beaver

( WarninG: Using the search button can cause you not to make a fool of yourself and others will not think of you as a forum newb)

Edited by sparhawk

ah ok well thanks ,man welp just trying to help and waht about the weapon and armor ideas someone done thought of them or r my ideas just stupid? tell truth hell i thought it wuz good idea but jus give me some feedback

have you ever noticed how annoying it is when people write a sentence that just goes on and on forever and never stops i mean it is just so annoying like they forgot how to punctuate at all.

sorry but learn how to use the . i had to go back and reread your post cause it just all ran together. also try using the search feature before posting..and actually playing the game for awhile before you start making suggestions for it would really help.

Edited by LadyWolf

Might be a decent idea, rick, but I couldn't bring myself to read all of that once I realized it was one looooooong sentence with bad grammar.

Rickjames, try playing the game a bit first. That will not only give you a feel for the game, but it will also help you understand what's in the works and what is not.

Horses has been suggested sooo Many times.

God items have been suggested too. Its a good idea and maybe we will se some items related to the gods, but they will not be "automatic" (allowing you to get them for just having a higher worship level).

Wasn't _Rick_James_ one of Eminem2000's accounts?

That would explain how he knew it was me and not the other sparhawks.....

ok guys i dont know who eminem or whatever is and i just started but idk who eminem is cept for the rapper dude. yall can acuse me of bein that dude but ask a round in the game for people who know me cuz i jus tamde the acount sunday and i came over from runescape cuz i got tired of it and ok thanks for reading my topic ill use grammer next time and no sparhawk i saw a sparhawk reply to me so why wouldnt the sparhawk in game be u i jus saw ur name in newbie chat and pm u.why wouldnt it be the one that replyed to my topic i have never seen a nother sparhawk but whatever anyways ill search before posting .

just made not jus tamde

No _rick_james_ was cg he used it to lure people to train and then kill them...

Whole this thread started with 'I know this could have been suggested, but 'search' button is so small and not PINK!!!!, so just read my suggestion it's uber' and finished on general off-topic.

What about locking/removing it?

PS. Sorry for sarcasm, but:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=21403

Watch

Understand

Try to use