Eternal Lands Official Forums
ShYne

=(

Which website can I go to. To get a new video card for eternal lands cause eternal lands is not working =(

Edited by Derin

Search the net for a video card that suits your wallet or visit your local computer store.

Something like GeForceFX 5200 is good enough to run EL. But there is a myriad of options out there. Hint: try Google

What graphics card are you using? If it's an ATI Rage 128 PRO, the link on this site doesn't work. You'll need to either find the CD that came with the driver or go to www.ati.com and order it.

best help I can give if it's ati.

Possibly the greatest site (if your in the U.S.) is www.newegg.com

has just about anything you could want at great prices

^ is the site I used to purchase all the parts for my comp that I Built this Christmas^ everything arrived perfect ....Yay Newegg and yay FedEx

and depending on how much you want to pay is what card you get obviously....but if I were you I would try for a Nvidia Geforce 6600GT or better

and Nvidia is > Ati IMO :P

Edited by Matrixx_sh

best help I can give if it's ati.

and Nvidia is > Ati IMO :)

[/b][/i][/color]

Well, I think nvidia rules, and something ubove a 5xxx whatever should give you a good performance for most purposes. High end card do cost a lot but most times there really isn't a true need for one of those. There are some very performant agp8x card that can be bought for about 35-40 dollars/euros.

And though when it comes to manufacturers the thing is a bit subjetive, nowadays it is true that technolically nvidia is superios, and "superior" becomes "mandatory" if we talk of any non-windows platform. :P