Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
diablox

My sister did something bad and now I can't play.

Hi my name is Diablox. I have a sister and on the game her name is Heay. She claims that she was banned because she formed a line of people on Isla Prima. In being banned, it has caused it to where I can not play Eternal Lands. So please give her one more chance and if she does something else ignorant, then I will take full responsibilty. But if you can't un ban her could you atleast make it to where she can't play but I can?

Sincerely,

Diablox

P.S. My sister is only eight years old.

Edited by diablox

Afaik, she not only create a line at beam - causing serious lags, but also created couple characters to get the line bigger.

Both me and Learner asked to stop it, with poor reaction.

PS. You can ask to whitelist your character.

<edit>

It wasn't me that did ban her. However you should get explenation as soon as possible. Later you will get an answer from person that is to decide about it.

Edited by vanyel

Hi my name is Diablox. I have a sister and on the game her name is Heay. She claims that she was banned because she formed a line of people on Isla Prima. In being banned, it has caused it to where I can not play Eternal Lands. So please give her one more chance and if she does something else ignorant, then I will take full responsibilty. But if you can't un ban her could you atleast make it to where she can't play but I can?

Sincerely,

Diablox

P.S. My sister is only eight years old.

You should be unbanned now. Also keep in mind this isn't the first time that character spamming has been coming from your IP. Just the day before in a short time heay2, heay3, and others were created and locked as well.

You should be unbanned now. Also keep in mind this isn't the first time that character spamming has been coming from your IP. Just the day before in a short time heay2, heay3, and others were created and locked as well.

I did not know that, that happened. I promise you that I will put an end to it. Thank you.