Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

Simant ACE

K bag is returned after alot talking by xanter, and not by simant himself, he went fake afk

Edited by scarr

K bag is returned after alot talking by xanter, and not by simant himself, he went fake afk

I didn't go fake afk, my teacher called and I had to talk to her.

And I did give the items back to xanter.

As a ranking officer in the ACE guild to which simant belongs, i can confirm he was afk during the period scarr is referring to, in which scarr attempted to contact simant for the return of his deathbag.

Simant has indeed returned the items to xanter which xanter has given to scarr, and furthermore simant checked before he took the bag (during an invasion, i might add, where its hard enough finding an original owner of a bag anyway AND staying alive long enough to return it), and was told that it was ok to take the bag as it was an enemy guild.

Had it not been for this, he would most likely not have taken the bag, and when events took their course and the owner sought to complain, he willingly gave up the bags contents.

If the guild to which Scarr belongs also follows this exemplory method of playing, instead of the finders-keepers approach that many people automatically adopt during invasions, I will not only be highly surprised, but will also be the first to petition for our guild leader to open negotiations for peace between ACE and Scarrs guild.

I ask, then, that Simant should not further endure harrassment from Scarrs' guildmates, whether in local/pm or on any other chat ingame or on the forums, and that anyone NOT in that guild should also desist from harrassing a member of ACE because of these events.

I look forward to the next Invasion, to see the behaviour of Scarr's guild personify that spirit of Peace for which I am sure both our guilds would wish to achieve.

- PYEwacket

and that anyone NOT in that guild should also desist from harrassing a member of ACE because of these events.

no need to be impersonal, you can say it was me

I was actually referring to someone outside your guild scarr, not you.

I will be taking that matter up with them in person rather than on the forums, however. I hope a gentle reminder of the no harrassment rule will suffice to stop them troubling him further. Sorry to have given you the impression I was referring to you.

- PYEwacket

If the guild to which Scarr belongs also follows this exemplory method of playing, instead of the finders-keepers approach that many people automatically adopt during invasions, I will not only be highly surprised, but will also be the first to petition for our guild leader to open negotiations for peace between ACE and Scarrs guild.

Well, a new invasion has happened since this incident, and i had the opportunity to see first hand the method of playing adopted by members of Scarr's guild.

Unfortunately, I therefore will not be making the above petition. ;)

- PYEwacket