Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
FirEBallS

ALL out war comments/sugestions

See edited post on first page and please add more comment/sugestions.

So The next event like this, has ideas to look at to help them set up.

Thanks

Edited by FirEBallS

shivar is right..... it was so a big mess.....

and u summon tones of chims.....

u should make a contest fair for all:P

I keep seeing complaining about the summoning. I can't help but wonder if Minion(blue team) hadn't been out of town if there would be so many complaints?

NO Pole jumping/leave map/enter No-Pk zones, make a bag with supply in your fort

Guilds in 1 team if possble, cuz when they see eachother in the battle they wont attack eachother and just walk past

I attacked guildmates if they were on a diff team. part of this is forgetting about your guilds and real pk teams and working with your enemies against your friends. I think we should mix the guilds really will not like all of guild XYZ on one team

Who would you attack first me or belali from ur guild? i would know ;)

Who would you attack first me or belali from ur guild? i would know ;)

probably whoever is closer. i think what made the war most fun for me was working with different people than my guild for once and against my own friends

Here's my only comment - Next time, IF there is a next time, I need to prepare better.

I was thinking up until the last minute - the point I "realized" I can't boot myself from my guild (rank 19)- of joining. I think next time, if my current "leveling" trend continues, I want to get some blood on my sword.

Who would you attack first me or belali from ur guild? i would know :P

probably whoever is closer. i think what made the war most fun for me was working with different people than my guild for once and against my own friends

well alot people dont :P

yep, but i dont think it wil be like entropy said, unless he plan to remove PK from the game, maby we should ask if we could have a private server lolz

regardless of who was on what i team i was atking enemy every shot i got, even after the war was over i still atacked donpedro, because friend or fo war is war, as for teams being unballenced, u mite want to get the facts on who was able to take part in the war.