Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Captain_Smile

Guild Creation

Talking about it (not me that started the topic) 30k and skill at 39 is far too few gc and low skill level - should be much higher.

Talking about it (not me that started the topic) 30k and skill at 39 is far too few gc and low skill level - should be much higher.

We would have hardly any guilds if it were higher. I have been playing for almost over a year and still dont have any skills high enough to make a guild.

i have 5 skills over 39 (not including oa) that shows just how easy it it, its should be atleast level 49, but i would like to see it and over 59

What about some sort of minimum membership requirement? Like beofre a guild can be created 5 people besides the guildmaster must pledge to join that guild using some command and then the guild can be created. After the guild has been formed the pledging members are automatically added into the guild and cannot remove themselves or be kicked for a month to prevent abuse ie. someone gets their 5 friends to help him make a guild then kicks them right away, completely bypassing the whole system.

Considering I had a break after the major crash for like 6-12 months..

I still have 4 stats over 45.. not including OA.

And once you understand the game and klnow what your doing, with the right equipment you could be 30/30 - 40/40 a/d in one to two days.