Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest jbi00b

Why?

Guest jbi00b

There is a "stupid" restriction in the game - can't havest cactus with gloves other than leather ones. I could not understand the difficulty of picking cactus from steel ones. It would be unrealistic to buy a pair of leather gloves if u hv got the steel ones already.

The restriction is because currently the server can only have one item required, not an either or situation. I'd rather have Ent working on the other new features and come back to this later.

What about a "TO-DO" list where Ent will include all changes he plans for the game in near future, so new ppl stop asking the same questions and making same suggestions that have been pointed out b4?

What about a "TO-DO" list ...
I think that's already on the to-do list... ;)

Guest Astenyx

I hope this gets changed.. I knew I needed leather gloves, but I bought "enhanced leather gloves" thinking I'd get more bang for my buck, but I can't harvest cactus with those... so now off to get regular leather gloves just for harvesting cactus. :P

Well there is a To-Do list....however listing every single little itty bitty detail thing kinda takes too long :P

Also, even if we had EVERYTHING listed, do you actually think people would read it? I mean come on, some don't even know who/where Raven is when they enter the game!

ow! although the to-do list may be incomplete... can I read it somewhere?

whoot... I do have lots of posts to read :D

and while I'm at it: I'd love to read this TO-DO list. If I knew what Ent considers implementing and what not I wouldn't waste lots of time on theories no one cares about :wink:

Well there is a To-Do list....however listing every single little itty bitty detail thing kinda takes too long :D  

Also, even if we had EVERYTHING listed, do you actually think people would read it? I mean come on, some don't even know who/where Raven is when they enter the game!

I'd read it for sure!