Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zezi

Suggestion: WS arena

HI, just a suggestion....

I think there should be a message upon entering the WS arena, saying "WARNING: In the sandy areas it is PK (enter at your own risk of losing your items)".

As lately i have seen quite a few noobs dieing because they didn't know that it was PK :D .

THX for taking your time to read this.

:P From warrior Zezi :D:D

that'd be really cruel "doc" , would you like it if u had the only items you could afford on, then walking into the arena and getting pked and losing most of it??

HEH? would you? you should start being nice and think how you would feel first. :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

But anyway :D THX :D for reading my post. :P:D

There is warning entering Arena - it shall be quite enough. If they haven't read the first warning, second warning won't help, unless it walks close to them and kick their bottoms.

There are a warning near the nordcard pk cave? Last time i was there to fight gobs i was not warned, but i did know it was pk...

whenever ive enetered the arena all ive ever had is "welcome to the 'lucky punch arena'" ive never had a warning that it was pk. :wacko::wacko:

But :devlish: THX :P for taking your time to read my post.

I was sure there was a warning in Lucky Punch Arena :| Seems there is none.

In Egratia Point on Irilion there is a PK stage. Considering it, it isn't impossible to add similar warning in Arena.

Other question is whether it will work? In my honest opinion it won't help at all - n00bs will be coming to Arena and dieing (some of them probably just thinks that a/d 10/10 means you're da boss).

I was sure there was a warning in Lucky Punch Arena :| Seems there is none.

In Egratia Point on Irilion there is a PK stage. Considering it, it isn't impossible to add similar warning in Arena.

Other question is whether it will work? In my honest opinion it won't help at all - n00bs will be coming to Arena and dieing (some of them probably just thinks that a/d 10/10 means you're da boss).

214415[/snapback]

I think the warning was removed when only the sany part was made pkable

Even if there where a warning some ppl wouldnt care about it and walk in there get killed and whine about it later.

Put up a big sign that say "Warning ur about 2 get killed" but ppl would still go in there and get killed..

I know, like when you log in sometimes, there could be a 20 second wait, so ppl do read the screen first.

This could say things like:

"The sandy area IS PK (PK=Player Kill)"

"10/10 does not mean you wil survive"

"ANYONE CAN attack you"

and so on....

:don: :leo: :miky: :raf: :blush:

There is 10 second for ppl with a/d below 40/40 in pk areas, 5 second for rest - there is no need to make give more time. I would say warning - yes, anything else - nonono.

Official Eternal Lands language is English. I know it's difficult for non-English spkeaking people, but - well, there is no possibility of making such infos in all languages (unless there will be national versions of client).