Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stewbaby

Bye Bye LoVE

Hi there, Just thought I'd let you all know... the LoVE guild ( :hug: ) is no more :hug:

L_c just dissolved it, the website is taken down and the last two active members are now guildless.

Thanks to all those guild leaders, members and other players who made the LoVE guild what is was for the 2 years it ran.

A sad day... but we move on.

Stewbaby and Zit (the last active LoVE members)

Edited by stewbaby

Interesting topic name... :P

Anyway, while it is sad losing such a fine guild, all things change... Anyway, I'm sure you'll get by with a little help from your friends, :P

Sorry to see Love gone. This guild helped in building a system of value within EL community. I hope sometimes you will be able to make this dream reborn again. Take care and may you give a sense to your searches. Even withouth the <love> tag next to your name no one could take from you that remarcable legacy of high moral ground.

Edited by Damned_Angel

Omg....Im soo sad..

Stew thanks for posting this. I will miss LoVE guild very much. It was my first guild I was in and I am sad that it is now gone. Even though I left it and have been in 3 guilds since LoVE , that is where my heart always was. I was in the guild for over a year, it just seems so final now ...... :unsure:

This guild was a really dedicated guild. Believed in supporting each other and caring for their members not only ingame but out of game. Thanks LoVE for all you gave me last year...Especially in the time that my Father passed away.

To all you ex LoVE members that read this...Thanks..and please post a notice showing a last tribute to such a wonderful guild. LoVE gave to us all. Members and nonmembers alike. LoVE you Bunches. Teira :icon13:

LoVe...haha I loved that tag. Seemed to fit me perfectly name wise... LOrd_VErmor :)

I will miss it, it truely was an amazing guild filled with amazing people.

LoVe...haha I loved that tag. Seemed to fit me perfectly name wise... LOrd_VErmor :)

lol i never thought of that one =)

yeh its a pity, one allied guild less :P

I know that LoVE is dead, for now... If no one minds, but i'm pretty sure someone will,

I'm hoping to remake LoVE, it's reserved right now, but if i get a bad impression upon people, then may it be dissolved from all it's glory! and it was originally created on April 14th 2004, it was almost 2 years.

cortege8pu.jpg

Well there goes a great guild. It fought hard at the end as it degraded but everything must eventually pass.

ps: thats a funeral

Edited by sparhawk