Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Apple_Pie

Guild Wars!

Actually Apple. I would recommend everything can be summoned execept for those which require ELE. So Bears, Pumas and Gargs could be summoned. If we are going to have another War, we will have to have people in the same guild so that the summons will not attack eachother or other players  :hehe:

So,

-Summoning Allowed

- No summoning of Fluffies or Chimeras (ELE creatures)

-Guilds sign up together

- Rearrange and ally your guilds if need be

- No guilds that have players exceeding a limit. 10 players max per guild?

- It is recommened that if you do not have 10 fighters, Some can hold Ingredients for the fighters. But only 10 from each guild. (Number may change)

- 50/50 attack/defense and lower

-Location Kilaran Fields

- Guilds will set up "camps" Depending on how many guilds

- Players not competing will be held back from comming into KF. (You too Mojo :P) But some..."enforcers" might be in order.

-Upon Death

- Go to certain "after war" place I recommend Moonshadows Tavern

- Do NOT come back into KF

- Your things are lost unless a fellow guildie got them. Stop agonizing over them.

208721[/snapback]

"Go to a certain after war place i recommend Moonshadows Tavern" and "Do NOT come back into KF" are the two i do not agree with. Since the competition is all day, we will be bored stiff just sitting in the Tavern. I say you are allowed in all day if you want, otherwise we WILL be bored. :wacko:

I think that this contest would be better if it wern't guild v guild.. a full out war seems better, not all guilds can get up to 10 people under 50/50 a/d :huh:

"Go to a certain after war place i recommend Moonshadows Tavern" and "Do NOT come back into KF" are the two i do not agree with. Since the competition is all day, we will be bored stiff just sitting in the Tavern. I say you are allowed in all day if you want, otherwise we WILL be bored.  :huh:

208939[/snapback]

I do not plan on running it all day. If we do. Good luck getting someone to moderate it for you. You may battle all day if you wish, but the organized part will not be all day.

I think that this contest would be better if it wern't guild v guild.. a full out war seems better, not all guilds can get up to 10 people under 50/50 a/d sad.gif

Its about time for a war is it not? It just takes a LOT of time and effort to organize and run a war. We will see Mojo....Jojo.

Edited by Brom

I do not plan on running it all day. If we do. Good luck getting someone to moderate it for you. You may battle all day if you wish, but the organized part will not be all day.

Its about time for a war is it not? It just takes a LOT of time and effort to organize and run a war. We will see Mojo....Jojo.

209177[/snapback]

Ya' got a point there Brom, so i still think 3 lives. :battleaxe:

Humm. 3 lives eh? How would we keep count :hehe: We could have 3 battles. But unless someone has an amazing memory, 3 lives would be very hard to keep track of.

Humm. 3 lives eh? How would we keep count :hehe: We could have 3 battles. But unless someone has an amazing memory, 3 lives would be very hard to keep track of.

209376[/snapback]

well, a bot at beam could do it... or just at underworld exit if you don't mind newbie OAs being able to do more than 3 runs

I thought there was already a bot at UW?

That said something on channel 666.. Or there was. (I go there alot :P so I know.. lol)

The Moderator could put that bot there.

Or you could always do a list of people? :)

Nelson, I have not seen him in a long time however. I think LV owned him...Or someone.

Lol that bot was annoying he made fun of us becuase we died...

I would like to see a full scale war for under 50's :icon4:

you should have loads of mods in god mode around the entrances so if any with over 50/50 a/d comes in you can just kill 'em :battleaxe:

Well whenever it is, I'm in :-p

*looks evilly at his ELE*

208605[/snapback]

Let's hope this fluffz0r will maange to attack anything :(

last one was not best one, you forgot to summon its brain (j/k - sometimes I love bugs).

Duckyo,

one thing, you can't set any level limit in contest like this, I'm sorry to say, but if a/d in 100+ will want to come and have fun with ya, there is nobody that could stop them.

Edited by vanyel

one thing, you can't set any level limit in contest like this, I'm sorry to say, but if a/d in 100+ will want to come and have fun with ya, there is nobody that could stop them.

210384[/snapback]

i thought the no level limit was only for simple pk contest not planned out contests with teams...i could be wrong tho :closedeyes:

i thought the no level limit was only for simple pk contest not planned out contests with teams...i could be wrong tho :P

210626[/snapback]

I have heard we cannot set limits to "PK events" and this may classify into that category, but If we run this event by some of the admins and they give it the "ok" stamp, We can run it with limits. I want to see who all is interested.

you should have loads of mods in god mode around the entrances so if any with over 50/50 a/d comes in you can just kill 'em
We call that "Moderating an event" :) the hard part is getting "Loads" Edited by Brom

What kind of support do we have. Two guilds with how many competing? (We will set the date a little farther back so that we can better plan this)

If you want your guild to be in this, Please fill out the form below.

Guild name:

Guild Short_name:

Guild Players:

Name1

Name2

Name3.

Up to Ten players

Remember that you will probably want a few people just holding stuff for you when you get low of supplies.

Remember the rules, We are setting a limit to this, 50/50 attack defense. And no one with over 50 in phy/coordination either (Seeing as they have more to do with combat then people seem to relise)

If we have too many guilds sign up we can hold multiple battles.

Edited by Brom

Wow, that sounds great. Maybe hard to arrange, but it would be fun none the less. I'd take part is my guild was (and if I had better stats :devlish: I'd totally get crushed if I went with my current lvl.)

Edit: I vote the date should be chosen after, say 3-5 guilds sign up. Then when people know the date, more can sign up.

Edited by Mhailyn