Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Apple_Pie

Guild Wars!

I thought up a contest where all people from guilds with 50/50 a/d or under can enter.It's every guild for themselves and QuaK guild will be suplying prizes.

Magic and summoning IS allowed and all armour/weapons/items you take in are at your own responsibility.In other words if you kill someone, you may keep their death bag.

SOME of the prizes will be:

Leath armours

rare books

weapons

ores

and much more.

THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS IS NOT FOR MONEY/GOOD STUFF, IT'S FOR FUN AND TRAINING!!!!!

I do not know when the date will be, all i can tell you is that it will be ALL DAY.

(i would appreciate some mod help for advertisments please) :):evilgrin:

i like it even you told me about 4 hours ago :evilgrin:

It takes some serious Moderation because it is so easy to break. See if you can get enough teams signed up first.

It takes some serious Moderation because it is so easy to break. See if you can get enough teams signed up first.

208376[/snapback]

ok, apple had the idea(well i helped too)we'll try and sort something out

*pokes his guildies* c'mon buds get off your bums and get in KF to fight those others with lower then 50/50 a/d... high PKers? nvm about them we'll keep them away :inquisitive: just go and kick some butt and get me those prizes :P

208376[/snapback]

By teams do you mean alot of players doing it?

ok, apple had the idea(well i helped too)we'll try and sort something out

208379[/snapback]

Actually, i came up with the WHOLE idea, your just helping with the prizes :)

I recommend you have two wars. One with and one without summoning. Because if you allow summoning it really becomes a Summoning battle. Most players with below 50/50 will not be able to kill a fluffy or chimera. but many players with below 50/50 can summon fluffy/Chimera. Me for example. And yes Im in if I do not have to Moderate it :D:)

::Looks at this store of ELE's and says, "It is your time to shine little ones!"::

Edited by Brom

I recommend you have two wars. One with and one without summoning.  Because if you allow summoning it really becomes a Summoning battle. Most players with below 50/50 will not be able to kill a fluffy or chimera. but many players with below 50/50 can summon fluffy/Chimera. Me for example. And yes Im in if I do not have to Moderate it  :D  :)

::Looks at this store of ELE's and says, "It is your time to shine little ones!"::

208638[/snapback]

I will put in a thingy saying "Only animals allowed to be summoned are Skeletons, Goblins and lower, since they are already spawning in KF" :hehe:

You see that button called "Edit"? Thats to prevent you from making 3 consecutive posts which could easily have been expressed at once.

208685[/snapback]

Oh, thanks. :(

apple_pie, i KNOW that i can't enter but you need some stronger people to get the annoying guys away don't you? i'm signing up for that and i gotta help my guildies cheat through the war killing everyone anyway :( *grabs some magic, death and health ess*

Actually Apple. I would recommend everything can be summoned execept for those which require ELE. So Bears, Pumas and Gargs could be summoned. If we are going to have another War, we will have to have people in the same guild so that the summons will not attack eachother or other players :(

So,

-Summoning Allowed

- No summoning of Fluffies or Chimeras (ELE creatures)

-Guilds sign up together

- Rearrange and ally your guilds if need be

- No guilds that have players exceeding a limit. 10 players max per guild?

- It is recommened that if you do not have 10 fighters, Some can hold Ingredients for the fighters. But only 10 from each guild. (Number may change)

- 50/50 attack/defense and lower

-Location Kilaran Fields

- Guilds will set up "camps" Depending on how many guilds

- Players not competing will be held back from comming into KF. (You too Mojo :D) But some..."enforcers" might be in order.

-Upon Death

- Go to certain "after war" place I recommend Moonshadows Tavern

- Do NOT come back into KF

- Your things are lost unless a fellow guildie got them. Stop agonizing over them.

Edited by Brom

Nice idea brom, it would be cool to have about 3-4 guilds in kf at once aginst all would be fun. especailly because i will be there to kill you all :P

w00t!

I'll enter.

Suppose I will bring teh CA$H guild too. :D

Lemme get to 50/50 a/d.. (almost there, hehe!)

(My oa should be good enough by then..) :(

Edited by ChroniC