Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheKingArthur

This is _ZeD_

Guest TheKingArthur

Hi every1 I want to talk about 1 think.I scammed TooMass its right but no1 asked me why?firstly Kaldub(who is playingnow I mean not real1)said me I scammed kadlub and get this cracter free and said me again do it to other guy's and get a top50 player from them and I did this to TooMass.He helped me lot to get it(Kaldub=millennium)and he said toomass u can give him he is my friend in real and we get it.Than toomass(old1) PMed me lot with cracter name is KajjaK and I bored of this and sold toomass to battousii for money in game.and than toomas(old1) get it back for 450k thats all.I want to ask why IM scammer and Kaldub is nice guy?İsnt he scammed too?

1.Kaldub did scamm to real kadlub and get the cracter I want kadlub's ban.

2.Im playing now my own cracter honestly

3.Ask my best friend am I good guy or not?

4.I have chat log's about kadlub but they are wroten by Turkish so we need sistema to translate it if some1 want to sure kadlub did scamm.

NWM thats all I want to say do somethink.... :P

I dont really understood the first post. Can someone clear it up to me?

The only thing i understand in that mess, it someone scammed TheKingArthur so he is also scamming. Its not right, if someone scamm you, you dont have the right to scamm other ppl.

show us the proove. i wanna see chat log. but it was exactly like u said. u pmed me then kadlub pmed me and said that u r his friend in real. and i gave pass to kadlub because i trusted him and he gave pass to zed(probably u :P ) and says he will pay me....

BUT!!!!!! u r a big lier and u lied about anything so i dont believe u anyway. but if u got a proove i will kick kadlub from CA$H and hunt him same like i hunt u now :P i know that kadlub is millenium. i will be very dissapionted if u r right(but i doubt because i didnt hear any truly word from u)Kadlub is a good guy now.i think u r sick from teh hunt on u and u r trying to save your ass or at least to take down some else with u.u r coward and u will be awarded for that :P

Well, i m millennium but my brother plays with him now. And i couldnt pay the money for this char cauz my bank didnt accept it. Then he offered me something. I bought fireballs(or something, i cant remember) for his char at Conquer. And I've never seen him after that and i dont know if he got his fireballs or not. So i dont play conquer, kadi doesnt play EL. And how can i know if he got his fireballs? :P

And i didnt say i will help ZeD to scam TooMass. First i wanted to BUY TooMass. I had money, but Zed said me he buy TooMass. I trusted ZeD. So i said TooMass "U CAN TRUST ZED, HE IS MY FRIEND". But i didnt know that Zed will scam Toomass. If i knew, i would let him to scam TooMass. TooMass trusts me and i trust toomass. I've never done anything bad to toomass anytime and i wont!. Now ZeD, leave me and dont tell every1 lies again! :wacko:

Well, i m millennium but my brother plays with him now. And i couldnt pay the money for this char cauz my bank didnt accept it. Then he offered me something. I bought fireballs(or something, i cant remember) for his char at Conquer. And I've never seen him after that and i dont know if he got his fireballs or not. So i dont play conquer, kadi doesnt play EL. And how can i know if he got his fireballs? :wacko:

207334[/snapback]

Fireballs are items in Conquer i think, like thermal serpent sword in this game

Kadlub is right. i still trust him._zed_(u dirty scammer and lier) show us your proove!!!!!!right here right now!!!!!!!and if u were right it wouldnt help u anyway :P

hunt is still on :wacko:

And people wonder why EL has considered trying to ban any sort of character trading .... and this is one of the simple cases, they are at least talking!

Heh...

I know old TooMass, the TooMass after _ZeD_ sold it, and tbh I know ZeD scammed it.

And like I said to the TooMass now, I'm on his side and I will always PK _ZeD_.

_ZeD_ has more than one character too, and he always gets people to go on his side. Such as *O* guild.. Which gives them a bad name. ;)

N1 *O*!! :|

Why not just ban him? And his characters?

Everyone knows he does it.

Guest TheKingArthur

Kadlub in İstanbul in soldier's high school he scammed Kadlub and he helped me to scamm TooMass because TooMass know this better than me TooMass just think are u s2pid? :)

Kadlub in İstanbul in soldier's high school he scammed Kadlub and he helped me to scamm TooMass because TooMass know this better than me TooMass just think are u s2pid? :w00t:

208230[/snapback]

glad that was all explained :devlish:

Kadlub in İstanbul in soldier's high school he scammed Kadlub and he helped me to scamm TooMass because TooMass know this better than me TooMass just think are u s2pid? :devlish:

208230[/snapback]

It's attitude like that which can get entire countries banned.

Kadlub in İstanbul in soldier's high school he scammed Kadlub and he helped me to scamm TooMass because TooMass know this better than me TooMass just think are u s2pid? :devlish:

208230[/snapback]

Even with the advantage of English being my first language and working support for a lot of people to whom it is not....I didn't understand that :w00t:

Well, i m millennium but my brother plays with him now. And i couldnt pay the money for this char cauz my bank didnt accept it. Then he offered me something. I bought fireballs(or something, i cant remember) for his char at Conquer. And I've never seen him after that and i dont know if he got his fireballs or not. So i dont play conquer, kadi doesnt play EL. And how can i know if he got his fireballs? :P

207334[/snapback]

btw, its dragonballs ;)

I found out that _zed_ plays for _lenin_ char now. so every1 be carefull because he is well known scammer and lier.....

Stop complaining about every diffrent thing.We need scammers and bagjumpers.Without them the game would be dull and boring, and it would be to easy. They aslo help in an rp way, bandets and tricksters on the roads.

I found out that _zed_ plays for _lenin_ char now. so every1 be carefull because he is well known scammer and lier.....

Stop complaining about every diffrent thing.We need scammers and bagjumpers.Without them the game would be dull and boring, and it would be to easy. They aslo help in an rp way, bandets and tricksters on the roads.

He's just making an announcement so that people are prepared for him. It's not a complaint, just an RP method of dealing with actions some people don't like. That is what the Outlaws section is intended for.

i dont complain about that u n00b ;) .read it first and than write something like that.i just warn any1 else(including u) to do not trade with them because there is a big chance they will scamm u.