Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gadai

Teleporting

The world is too small as it is and everyone just wants to make it easier to get to where they want to go fast.

I'm suprised there haven't been more bug reports posted about maps without rings for them!

Yea...thats cuz...its really not too fun to do lots of walking, especially on no map places

208525[/snapback]

I disagree. I have a zillion rings and can tp as a mod and yet I just about always walk anywhere I go now. You miss so much just zapping from here to there. I found I prefer the walking, passing friends and saying hello, and even just random hello's to strangers. I like seeing the pretty fog and the deer and hopping rabbits and there is always something to discover I haven't seen before.

The world is too small as it is and everyone just wants to make it easier to get to where they want to go fast.

I'm suprised there haven't been more bug reports posted about maps without rings for them!

208511[/snapback]

No one really uses rings. And we really should. I think they just take too much to make for the use they are. If players could (For dirt cheap) stock up on all the teleport rings and carry them with them. They would be used more often. Perhaps the skill-rebuild will solve some of this. You are right, this skill is not really needed.

No one really uses rings. And we really should. I think they just take too much to make for the use they are. If players could (For dirt cheap) stock up on all the teleport rings and carry them with them. They would be used more often. Perhaps the skill-rebuild will solve some of this. You are right, this skill is not really needed.

208641[/snapback]

Instead of using rings, instead they want to run or use a spell to go where they want.

Instead of using rings, instead they want to run or use a spell to go where they want.

208646[/snapback]

Exactly.