Eternal Lands Official Forums
Atreyu

Update Coming!

Only 10GB?  (I hope you're wrong.)

196024[/snapback]

Yes, it has 10GB. We didn't really look into it before this incident, and we'll try to upgrade it soon.

196031[/snapback]

*Jaw drops in silence*

Well, didn't think anyone was still using drives so small... well, least it's not smaller than my back-up drive - 1.5GB (mostly for old install files, I was given the drive by a friend getting rid of "junk" before I had the 30GB...)

servers have different requirements than desktops(and laptops)

if only EL server is running on the computer, why would they need huge disk arrays?(yeah yeah, redundancy and to keep old logs)

plus as a side note, the CPU vs RAM would probably suprise a lot of people... sourceforge.net, a huge site, uses(last i heard, a while ago) a bunch of servers that have like a gig of ram yet the processors are running at 500MHz... different priorities dude. :P

Arnieman, the HDD is 20 GB actually, but only 10GB are allocated for the /home directory.

The space was used with old users backups (like a few months), logs, etc.

Entropy, I have a spare 40gb drive. It's brand new, someone gave it to me because they couldn't pay for the repars I did on their system. Want me to donate to you guys for teh server? lol

Arnieman, the HDD is 20 GB actually, but only 10GB are allocated for the /home directory.

The space was used with old users backups (like a few months), logs, etc.

196207[/snapback]

Okay, not saying anything against anyone, as I really don't know servers... 10GB just seemed a little small to me, but if different priorities...

oh yea definately. I was bemused by the light and stuff at the end though. Still, we're gonna be milking this for ages.

We've won the Rugby...

We've won the Cricket

can we win the Footie?

195955[/snapback]

rofl not the footie northen ireland beat you guys.... :)