Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jakoblin

a suggestion on when you make a new char

make the points 10  not 5 when you create a new char in el on ip.

193805[/snapback]

What points are you talking about?

I think he's talking about the pickpoints you start with. Since you already start with overall level 5 - you've got 5 pp after creating a new character. I think that's more than enough - more than I needed as a newbie. Starting with a more pickpoints will only make it easier to create mules.

I think he's talking about the pickpoints you start with. Since you already start with overall level 5 - you've got 5 pp after creating a new character. I think that's more than enough - more than I needed as a newbie. Starting with a more pickpoints will only make it easier to create mules.

193815[/snapback]

If it's pickpoints, you earn additional pickpoints so fast at the start, that it's easy to get to OA 10+ quickly. The only reason you are getting any PP's is because Entropy decided to give everyone a little bit of Att/Deff exp. He did not do that to give you PP's, it's just a side effect.

if ou would have 0 a/d u couldnt hit anything ;]

193838[/snapback]

Don't remind me :P

Aaaahhh the bunnies! Make them stoooooopp!

If it's pickpoints, you earn additional pickpoints so fast at the start, that it's easy to get to OA 10+ quickly. The only reason you are getting any PP's is because Entropy decided to give everyone a little bit of Att/Deff exp. He did not do that to give you PP's, it's just a side effect.

193817[/snapback]

Still you've got them and therefor we've got to consider them ;)