Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

a windows client

I would like to be able to test the newest client version before the update....Does anyone have one compiled that they can post a link to? I really want to test the whole package as it will be for the download (client, maps, art), to make sure it's all ok.

Yeah, it would be nice if we had a vanilla distribution (ie. unmodified client, unmodified map files and BMPs, etc.) to test from. Preferrably with a Nullsoft installer? (All my data files are out of date, so I can't help).

Edited by crusadingknight

And currently my windows client isn't compatible with all of the normal DLL's since I dont have the same version of everything.

Updated mine http://users.tpg.com.au/adslk28n/el.zip

It is just an update to the existing EL, planing to strip out the old gear from an EL directory here, Then making a full pack of everything.

However ill need more hosting space, If someone has 50mb of hosting space sitting around let me know =)

However ill need more hosting space, If someone has 50mb of hosting space sitting around let me know =)

192677[/snapback]

I have some spare. Lemme know when and what you need. Bandwidth permitting of course :-)