Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LadyWolf

Purple Dragon and Wraith?

My first attempt ever at drawing something on the computer instead of drawing and then scanning it onto pc...what do you think?

purpledragon1yo.jpg

Edited by LadyWolf

... O.O

Your computer art is better than your pen-and-paper art. Go for it! (It would be great if you could do some of that for the Gods... :D)

-Lyn-

ummm..thanks..i think? i broke my hand a year ago and im trying to get back to where i can hold a pencil comfortably again. have my days, somethings come out ok, some come out looking like my 3 year old drew them, go figure..this was easy because all i had to do was hold the mouse button down and have a half way steady hand.

I don't believe you did that. Its too bloody good...

Seriously nice work...

Make a tux-like (Tux being the Linux mascot) image like that, and i'll use it as my Desktop (and i'll believe you) :-D

What did you use to create that? And did you do it all from scratch (i.e. make the dragon etc); or is it really a montage of some images you found? xD

maby she got pics from somewhere and puted them in a wallpaper..or she just made them wich is possble... =]

maby she got pics from somewhere and puted them in a wallpaper..or she just made them wich is possble... =]

188507[/snapback]

I don't deny it. However there is _SO_ much detail in that dragon, it must have taken a while :-)

yeah the dragon its...so..so...like beying made by pro?wraith aint bad too.well anyway dam nice job making this.

dragon is an image that i used...(no copyright) i actually drew the wraith and the background, then combined them in Paint Shop Pro 7. I am nowhere near good enough to draw that precisely with my mouse (the dragon) lol..but the wraith is mine...

*edit* the dragon was actually originally on a black background, was able to remove the black background and use the dragon.

Edited by LadyWolf

well anyway wright aint bad too...atleast i wish i could make stuff just a little bit close to it :o

Even if you just made the Wraith from scratch, i'm inspired... and i'm baked... so i'm gonna try my best to add a picture to this thread... back in about an hour =)

dragon is an image that i used...(no copyright) i actually drew the wraith and the background, then combined them in Paint Shop Pro 7.  I am nowhere near good enough to draw that precisely with my mouse (the dragon) lol..but the wraith is mine...

*edit* the dragon was actually originally on a black background, was able to remove the black background and use the dragon.

188530[/snapback]

Well whatever you did, you did a great job :-)

Perhaps try blending the wraith in a little more with the background, similar to what the dragon is like?

You DREW the wraith? My word, that's freaking awesome! Lady, you are quite talented :) And the background is so pretty...*eyes glaze over and get little swirls because she's hypnotized* :P

Erm.. first time? Right..

Those are awesome. It would take someone with at least 3 years of experience to make those, unless you used some special program.

The Wraith is very good and the pic of the dragon you made fit nicely in the pic. It blends in like it belonged there. Very good work :omg: