Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
GreenGanjaKing

Tankel Options

i dunno about everybody else but i hate wasting time and money to attempt to repair damaged items only to have the doddering old fool break them.. what would everybody think of having the option to pay more for better chances, and maybe a flawless repair for say 2/3 of the market price or something..but first make him pkable...i need revenge for my last few pairs of greaves :P

i dunno about everybody else but i hate wasting time and money to attempt to repair damaged items only to have the doddering old fool break them.. what would everybody think of having the option to pay more for better chances, and maybe a flawless repair for say 2/3 of the market price or something..but first make him pkable...i need revenge for my last few pairs of greaves  :P

187400[/snapback]

2/3rds of the store price maybe, not market price. Not unlessyou want to pay for someone to be constantly tracking the market price and and adjusting it in the game.

It's not bad idea. The problem is with store prices - what is store price for iron greaves? Hmmm.... I like this idea.

<edit>

Tried to correct typos (amazing how many I managed to do in these few words :P

too much coffee

Edited by vanyel

i think thats a good idea paying more for higher chances :D