Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mori Ranmaru

Food Chain!

Ok, imagine if smaller animals like beavers, rabbits, and rats (racoons and skunks) were hunted by larger animals such as wolves, foxes, or bears. Not only will this add realism to the game, but it also would add a challange. Imagine newbs in WS chasing rabbits only for the rabbit to be decimated by a bear.

Further, if an animal kills another animal, the bag doesn't appear, because the carcass is eaten. This way, new players can't just let animals kill and steal their bags.

Comments? Suggestions? :P:D

I caught this pic on Isla Prima, when the deer there got hungry:

DeerTakingSnowmansCarrot.jpg

I kinda like the idea, but only if you can also find rabbits, deer, and such in the veggie patches.

Edited by Arnieman

Other-Life will do this, and they will level as well.

Just wait until a Fluffy manages to level itself a lot :doze:

Oh, learner...make me mad...I wanna play Other-Life real bad, but the cost is killing me. And ...did you plan this before or after reading my post?

:P

186814[/snapback]

This has been planned for O-L since the very beginning, including maing the animals and monsters that level up want to move to tougher maps so that the IP rabbits don't become as tough as fluffy.

But if you see a brown rabbit in Grubani in O-L, treat it with respect, be prepared to run, or expect it to be strong enough to survice on that map!

what's with you guys and realism?

the next thing you know you are gonna want to make our guys go to work at one of the shops 8 hours a day for the rest of our lifes.

186846[/snapback]

Ehm, this would be cool cuz it's cool, not cuz it's realistic. Well, that too. But you work 8 hours already, if you count the time spent killing stuff/making whatever as work.