Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Barmoaro

losing 1 point food without gaining ethereal point

Hi,

I'm not sure if it's in my eyes, but occasionally I have spotted that I loose one food but don't gain ethereal points (don't know about matter points). Note that I loose one point, not three as I should because of my perks, which are the following:

Monster magnetism perk

Fast regeneration perk

Power hungry perk

I cant dance perk

maby ur food was aleady negative, so you wont get Mana/health

Power hungry and fast regeneration will cancel each other out, and you will gain/lose 1hp per minute as though you took neither.

Also, were you doing anything at the same time such as harvesting, researching, alchemy, manu...anything at all?

In my experience, power saving (the cape) doesn't work while mana isn't full... but when it does work, it cancells power hungry out completly. Unless this has been changed recently, I haven't tried it in a while.

Edited by freeone3000

were you making fire essences?

183166[/snapback]

Can't remember if it occurs while doing fire essences, but at least when I harvested rubies and sulfur it has occured.

Can't remember if it occurs while doing fire essences, but at least when I harvested rubies and sulfur it has occured.

183706[/snapback]

Some actions like making essence will use up food. The amount of food used depends on what you are doing. Wait until you see how much food is used up when making Plate Armor!

Some actions like making essence will use up food. The amount of food used depends on what you are doing. Wait until you see how much food is used up when making Plate Armor!

183710[/snapback]

So, harvesting consumes food? Or what was the point of your reply?

I say it one more time again: I was harvesting when I spotted it for sure, I may have spotted it on other occasions when I was doing nothing but walking or standing still, but this I am not sure and frankly, don't bother to check out anymore.

That means, I was doing nothing that should consume food, as far as I know.

Could you all please stop sending silly replies, like the one who thinks I should regen one point with these perks. Funny stuff. Looks like this was the first and last bugreport I'll ever make.

The replies arent silly..even without ANY perks at all, your food will decrease approximately 1 point at a time. This means even if you are sitting afk doing nothing, not reading a book or anything, your food will decrease. Try not being so hateful because you arent understanding what is being said.

The replies arent silly..even without ANY perks at all, your food will decrease approximately 1 point at a time. This means even if you are sitting afk doing nothing, not reading a book or anything, your food will decrease.  Try not being so hateful because you arent understanding what is being said.

183753[/snapback]

So, in addition to the normal food consuming, which raises ethereal points and matter points, there is an additional food lost every now and then?

And, the hatefullness is in your eyes, not in my mind.

Answer to question, yes.

Just try to phrase things a little different, people are just trying to make suggestions to help.

Answer to question, yes.

Just try to phrase things a little different, people are just trying to make suggestions to help.

183759[/snapback]

Thank you for this. I also confirmed it online with the help of #help_me, which I should've used in the first place instead of this forum.

Yes, I could phrase my stuff differently (and I did), but then again, so could the others who bother to respond. You were the only one who actually said what is happening. Anyway, like I mentioned earlier, because of this experience I wont be doing anymore reporting of possible misbehaviours, I learned two things.

When you mine stuff using a pickaxe you lose 1 food after aproximately 25 harvests. Don't know about gloves though.