Eternal Lands Official Forums
Aerowind

Paganism

i urge you all to follow in my stead and become agnostic and search for the truth! :devlish:

for one cannot make an informed/intelligent decision without knowing all the options and what they stand for!

AND the New Testament. But for muslims Jesus was just a prophet (in the muslim version, he is called Isa).

i know this and i still think they are almost the same

I lump Islam with Christianity because it's based on the same book as Christianity.

Why wouldn't Buddhism and Hinduism be considered Pagan religions? Hinduism is polytheistic. Buddhism is Atheism with a set of teachings.

I use Paganism as anything non-Christian because of the different religions considered Pagan - Satanism is completely different from Wicca, which is completely different from Asatru, which is completely different from Zoroastrianism, and so on.

Actually, Pagan is the correct term for the lumping of all non-Judeo-Christian religions. A misnomer, perhaps, just like lumping all the Christians and Jews together.

I've seen one thought I actually like about this thread: that your god needs to be a personal relation to you, in that you know your god, and you believe in your god. What good is it to serve a god you don't belive in (my argument against most Christians)?

Oh, just for clarification, I am a Christian.

i think the most accepting religoin is buddiasm wich has no god and is mixed with many religions in difrent parts of the world