Eternal Lands Official Forums

Maybe make this prison somewhere in the open, so other players could walk past and see which players have been behaving badly (a kind of humurous public ridicule)?

178516[/snapback]

that could be put in if they wanted to, just make a huge pit in the ground so the ppl can watch the prisioners

they should have a "#throw_rock name" function, it doesnt give any damage and makes the prisioner stop harvesting, so it can be annoying

Edited by gilthanas

Why not if you kill or pk too many people you go to prison and is sentence to hard labor and your skills degrade? Like if you stay there for a serious crime like example DonPedro Mass murdered many people in Kiliran sentence to 1 hour of hard labor in prison his att skill degrades 10000 exp 1000 exp for every 6 minutes in prison?

I don't like the loss of xp, but having to carry lots of ore to a warden is an excellent idea for punishments. It would also be great to have this prison in a closed off area somewhere inside another map so people could watch the outlaws and jeer at them.

another idea for prison: make a new ore that is REALLY REALLY hard to mine, call it um.......entropium ;), for the prisoners to mine

Edited by gilthanas

Nah.  Make them carry everything they had -- especially if they where fully loaded and have to break rocks!  Many more trips between rock pile and warden.

Think of the danger of dying in a rock fall and leaving a deathbag in the midst of the scum of the world...  :P

178585[/snapback]

Hahaha! That'd be interesting ^_^

I'd really be sure to mind my p's and q's then!

Edited by Merrick

I think the idea of having a prison for offenders where they have to break rocks or something is a good idea. That way they would have to be in game and actually doing something as their punishment. If they have to say break up rocks for an hour, transporting each load to a warden then they are gonna get annoyed at doing it. And of course the rocks would give you no harv exp.

I think the idea of having a prison for offenders where they have to break rocks or something is a good idea. That way they would have to be in game and actually doing something as their punishment. If they have to say break up rocks for an hour, transporting each load to a warden then they are gonna get annoyed at doing it. And of course the rocks would give you no harv exp.

203995[/snapback]

lol no u should get harvest exp but only 1 :D

If you want to be really cruel, you could have the convicts extract heavy bolders (20 emu each, non-stackable), and carry those to the warder. This would limit any advantage gained by characters with a high carrying capacity.

No experience -- the point of the activity is that it is a waste of time as far as character development goes. Also, it has to be an activity that players cannot just wait out, or macro away.

Well, send them to the mine then and let them deliver 10k iron ore to a guard NPC, who releases them, when they are done.

Wanna see, how someone can do that afk :lol:

Piper

174716[/snapback]

I agree, and to expand on the idea....depending on the serverity of the "crime", you could adjust how much they would harvest (not gaining any exp while in prison either)...Maybe even make it on an island kinda like Alcatraz! And with the fines idea, make it kinda like bail so if they didnt want to spend the time then they would have to pay up (once again on severity of "crime")

As always I will suggest Locking storages, So that things can only be used that the person has/can carry. I would be annoying above all else. Teach lessons...