Eternal Lands Official Forums

I think that maybe the stats page shouldn't be such a good idea maybe just the players online but not see the stats or the amount of health they have(the alt b thing) because this adds a more intresting concept to pvp because then you cant just see if you can kill them and then do so. There is a risk to pking someone and i then maybe sometime Pvp not being so fixed like you can run and maybe eventully diffrent races run diffrent speeds and exc... but i dont like to see how you can just see there health and stats so u know weather to kill them or not. I think they should choose to tell you there stats. Just an idea don't know whether u guys will like it but :P

-Rebel

Also make it so the guild master can check the ranks of people in his guild and they can check there own ranks?

Also make it so the guild master can check the ranks of people in his guild and they can check there own ranks?

168927[/snapback]

you can get your own, type #rank

o.o i never knew that... >< well still guild leader should be able to check other peoples ranks like #rank name like #rank Rebel

Edited by Rebel

Well, honestly I agree with you 100%. I like exploring and having unknown aspects of a game..it's what makes a game worth playing! Being given all the information and such..where's the fun in it?

Maybe you should make a poll and see what others think.