Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
giannis

2 Characters Same Ip (solved)

I could not find the thread to declare a second character from the same IP so i will do it Here( I know that the thread is somewhere but i just can't find it... used to be pinned). If a mod reads this maybe they can put it on the correct thread.

Ok I am making a bot (currently it will only log in) and i need to check if it actualy logs. It's name is Gorosapiens and i will run it along my main character to see if it appears on IP.

I will not trade/play with it i am just checking my code to see if it works.

Edited by Lord_Vermor

I could not find the thread to declare a second character from the same IP so i will do it Here( I know that the thread is somewhere but i just can't find it... used to be pinned). If a mod reads this maybe they can put it on the correct thread.

Ok I am making a bot (currently it will only log in) and i need to check if it actualy logs. It's name is Gorosapiens and i will run it along my main character to see if it appears on IP.

I will not trade/play with it i am just checking my code to see if it works.

165522[/snapback]

You need to register your bot, where it sill be, what it will do, and get it approved beore you can use it on the game server. At the top of the Forums is the Register your Bot link.

To experiment and test, instead of connecting to the real game, connect to the test server on port 2001.

You need to register your bot, where it sill be, what it will do, and get it approved beore you can use it on the game server. At the top of the Forums is the Register your Bot link.

To experiment and test, instead of connecting to the real game, connect to the test server on port 2001.

165524[/snapback]

I can't see to find the link i know i've seen it before but i guess i am going blind. Ok i'll connect to the Test server ...

EDIT: I CAN'T see the link maybe my browser won't display it. can anyone give me the Direct link to the Form?

Edited by giannis

Here is the link to register your bots:

http://el.tfm.ro/bots/

Read the rules, click "I accept", then at the bottom of the next page that takes you, click on "register a bot" (right above the legend)

As to the link to declare multiple users on the same IP, don't worry about that, it isn't needed anymore.

I can't see to find the link i know i've seen it before but i guess i am going blind. Ok i'll connect to the Test server  ...

EDIT: I CAN'T see the link maybe my browser won't display it. can anyone give me the Direct link to the Form?

165526[/snapback]

It's up in the banner area and almost looks like a button next to the main name.

Here is the link to register your bots:

Read the rules, click "I accept",  then at the bottom of the next page that takes you, click on "register a bot" (right above the legend)

As to the link to declare multiple users on the same IP, don't worry about that, it isn't needed anymore.

165529[/snapback]

Thanks Aislin.... it works now.

And lerner I know i've seen it a couple of times in the past it is not showing up today (plain weird).

Edited by giannis

Thanks Aislin.... it works now.

And lerner I know i've seen it a couple of times in the past it is not showing up today (plain weird).

165533[/snapback]

If you have changed the skin from the default of these forums it will not show up.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this