Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Rebel

Result War With Rich

rematch we killed most of rich then CG killed me RICH didnt kill me =/ and CG wasn't allies with rich

lol i asked them for all vs me, but they where scared

<_< Thought the Rich Guild was mainly traders and makers?? :) Mmm gotta love those tough ole PKing Guilds looking for a fair fight ;)

Edited by WiLdCaRd

<_<  Thought the Rich Guild was mainly traders and makers??  :P  Mmm gotta love those tough ole PKing Guilds looking for a fair fight  :P

167411[/snapback]

RICH is mainly traders and makers... in fact we have no fighters at all, so why would anyone show up to fight?

RICH is mainly traders and makers... in fact we have no fighters at all, so why would anyone show up to fight?

167546[/snapback]

To prove how (censored) ya guys are.

If there is anyone aplication for a RICH war or something il join it ,sign me up k?

If there is anyone aplication for a RICH war or something il join it ,sign me up k?

167840[/snapback]

Maybe someone should start charging 10k gc to join the war against RICH and see how much money they can make.

How about all of you just cut this pitiful fighting out and make peace?

168967[/snapback]

That was my first suggestion to them. The responce was "your just scared". lol

168967[/snapback]

Peace is for the weak. ;)

Edited by Ryuu

I rather to believe that peace is for the wise.

Is it valor to charge to a battle you know you can avoid, but not win? That is insanity.

I rather to believe that peace is for the wise.

Is it valor to charge to a battle you know you can avoid, but not win?  That is insanity.

169296[/snapback]

Nah.. Too much peace can make you insane, though... :blink:

Guest Ghandi
Nah.. Too much peace can make you insane, though... :)

169678[/snapback]

lol, just like meh! :P

I think if Ryuu ever gets old enough to join the military, he'll discover that peace is something you'd rather have, even if you go insane from it (and quite honestly, only a warmonger would go insane). :P

168967[/snapback]

i left the guild Dark because this stupid conflict was getting out of hand, but it seems Aerowind is trying to make peace but i dont think RICH is listening. IMO this whole thing is stupid, and only happened because of a missunderstanding =\

i left the guild Dark because this stupid conflict was getting out of hand, but it seems Aerowind is trying to make peace but i dont think RICH is listening. IMO this whole thing is stupid, and only happened because of a missunderstanding =\

169810[/snapback]

Aerowind...trying to make peace? Every word he has said to me has been a lie. We've agreed to compromises and he never stuck with the agreement.

Yes, it is very stupid, but it only continues because of the poor leadership abilities of the Dark guild's "commanders".

If their lies would stop, so would the conflict.

Not trying to stir things up again but I'm confidant that Aerowind can vouch for my efforts for peace between our guilds anyhow and those were made with the knowledge (though not necessarily prior knowledge) of the guild leadership:).

<EDIT> Oh, and I'd also like to say that Aerowind has been very reasonable about this whole thing in my recent dealings with him. </EDIT>

Edited by gadai