Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Noa

More Use For Ele's

Well, I have been noticed that currently, the only use for Enriched Life Essense is for summoning Fluffy and Chimera, but what if we could use an Enriched Life Essense to summon animals and monsters that do not lose health over time? It can still lose health in fights ofcourse. And to keep it balanced, the creature could die once it's master has left the area it was spawned in, but will follow there master around on the current map like a normal summon. There could be a cap though, so a summoner cannot summon more than one or two Enriched creatures. It would be nice to see actual pets in the game, say you could summon a bear with an Enriched Life Essense and let it fight for you, you would have to heal it with heal summon or remote heal and sorts. Just a suggestion I think would be nice. :P

If this is not the currect place to post this, please change it. Thanks.

By the way, sorry for spelling errors, it's late and me tired... (ph33r t3h night.. :) )

Edited by Noa

I agree with this. This sounds like a great idea. One other suggestion on summoning. There should be a limit to how much you can summon within a given amount of time. I have seen people with 100 wolves and it is hard to get around. :o

You can also use the heal summoned spell to heal your summons. I think losing health is there for a reason, so I#m a little doubtful about your suggestion, but I'm not sure about its effects.

I did say there should be a Limit on how many creatures you can summon like this :P Like only 1 ELE Summon until it gets killed off or something. I think it would be great to actually have pets in this game, and with this suggestion, the only way they could lose health would be from fighting, ect,. Instead of losing it over time. And since it would be using ELE's, and the summon's would die after their master leaves the map that they were summoned on, it would keep the amount of pets low :) For example, PlayerX wants a pet Fox, so he gets an Enriched Life Essense, the fox ingredients, summon's the Fox, and has fun with it by having it fight evil bunnies, follow him around, ect, and when PlayerX finaly gets tired of his pet Fox, he would leave the map or disconnect from the game and the pet Fox would die. Also, this shouldn't beable to do this with Fluffies and Chim's because of there uberness :huh:

I've heard other players say that Heal Summons was a waste, this would be another great thing about this suggestion :lol:

Edited by Noa

I did say there should be a Limit on how many creatures you can summon like this  :D  Like only 1 ELE Summon until it gets killed off or something. I think it would be great to actually have pets in this game, and with this suggestion, the only way they could lose health would be from fighting, ect,. Instead of losing it over time. And since it would be using ELE's, and the summon's would die after their master leaves the map that they were summoned on, it would keep the amount of pets low :) For example, PlayerX wants a pet Fox, so he gets an Enriched Life Essense, the fox ingredients, summon's the Fox, and has fun with it by having it fight evil bunnies, follow him around, ect, and when PlayerX finaly gets tired of his pet Fox, he would leave the map or disconnect from the game and the pet Fox would die.  Also, this shouldn't beable to do this with Fluffies and Chim's because of there uberness  ;)

I've heard other players say that Heal Summons was a waste, this would be another great thing about this suggestion  :lol:

161208[/snapback]

Summoned Chim and Fluff are not uber :D

anyway, summons need defense! -_-

Edited by Ryuu

would be cool if u put more ELE in a animal that he wil be double as strong..so enemy think its a weak chimerian wolf. .but it wil be strong!

:angry:

hmm... *evil thought* :angry:

I like this idea, me, summoning uber skeletons, then in comes Shivar and gets pwned by them :angry:

I'm sure roja and deve's have /making some higher monsters in mind but t..hmmm what if the limit was 5 ele's for the a xtremely strong summon, but you needed liek lvl 60 summon to summon n so forth, thinka bout it :) i actually read most of it..well 3 posts w/e

I'm sure roja and deve's have /making some higher monsters in mind but t..hmmm what if the limit was 5 ele's for the a xtremely strong summon, but you needed liek lvl 60 summon to summon n so forth, thinka bout it :P i actually read most of it..well 3 posts w/e

161738[/snapback]

No one's close to level 60 summoning -> http://el.tfm.ro/top/top50.php

Would higher Defense on summoned creatures be better than higher Attack?

161314[/snapback]

for something like chi wolf, yes, I mean.. it has 240 attack and like 0 defense.. if it had 240 defense also, now that would be uber :D

*slips in undetected* summon limit is not cool. I got tons of experienc from summoning bunnies in mass quantitites, if there had been a summoning limit it would have taken me forever to get to the summon lvl I am at.

*slips in undetected* summon limit is not cool. I got tons of experienc from summoning bunnies in mass quantitites, if there had been a summoning limit it would have taken me forever to get to the summon lvl I am at.

162793[/snapback]

Summon .... smite .... summon ... smite ... summon ... kill summoned, etc Look at how your summons could get you more exp

What about using an ELE to make your own rostogol stone?

i suppose for the higher level players that could actually have the crafting skill to do something like that it would be a godsend - it would need to be costly thoug as they are so rare - perhaps all your food level, and/or several different items that cost lots to make/earn.

or even using an ELE or ten on a death bag and returning the player to his point of death?

hmmm....

What about using an ELE to make your own rostogol stone?

i suppose for the higher level players that could actually have the crafting skill to do something like that it would be a godsend - it would need to be costly thoug as they are so rare - perhaps all your food level, and/or several different items that cost lots to make/earn.

or even using an ELE or ten on a death bag and returning the player to his point of death?

hmmm....

170512[/snapback]

dis ring already takes 36 food. those crafters who can make them can reasonably easy get a few hundred food for making them. food won't ever make something restricted

on the other hand, having to mix an ELE and an EMgE (which would probably be appropriate for a rosto) with something else (maybe some of each type of ore?) would certainly make the construction expensive. and as long as the price of a rostogol means only those with magic weapons or plate find worth in buying one, the demand won't jump too high

yeah, thats a good point. - they would need to have a HEAVY cost in order to keep the economy balanced.

and taking up to or even three enriched ess is a beter idea then many types of items i think. (i have only EVER made one (1) EFE.) they are hard to get.

but those creatures must have a protection to not get attacked by ppl like shivar, coz they love slicing those so some1 lost precious ELE....

Summoning a creature that does not lose health I am standing against. Sorry mates, but there is an idea behind why summoned creatures lose health. They are mortal. we are not. Does no one read the Storylines! Ok, we are the returners, you, I and DonPedro. WE are called that because we came back from an unknown land and fell under the "curse of mortos" which curse causes us to live forever, we can die yes, but we just reappear in the underworld and come back to where we were before later. Summons do NOT fall under the curse of mortos, we are not entirely sure why some say it is because Selain created some way for his summons not to fall under the curse. Hence, Summons are mortal, they will slowly die.

Pets however, have been suggested and I think are being taken into consideration, just not at this point :P

Summoning anything with an ELE is costly, and when you summon ANYthing with an ELE you want to keep it alive, so you heal it with remote heal or if you can, heal summoned.