Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DealerOfDeath

Always fighting to EAT & MIX things sound logical?

How fast should the "Slow down!" be removed from the MIXING window?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How fast should the "Slow down!" be removed from the MIXING window?

• Immediately please!
    • Not so, we like it the slow way it is.
    • I have no brain, therefore... er What was the question?

1. In manufacturing, alchemy, summoning, and anything else I missed, shouldn't a trained character lose the beginners "Slow down!" will still be there tutoring me... on how to click my mouse :D

2. In (RL) which this game obviously isn't (humor me here please) if somebody tells me to "Slow down!" while eating, I'll eat faster despite them!

3. Unless you have a good reason for Slowing down eating and mixing, I ask you kindly and please to consider removing this annoyin..er..featu..obstacle. :D

4. Thanks for being so faithful & expedient in responding to posts, and caring enough to update Eternal-Lands quickly to elimate problems and concentrate more on improving it!

just hit F1 and type ignore slow it's there just to tell you that your going faster then a character can do something

and if you want to unignore it just type unignore slow you can do this with many things including players

I'm not concerned with the Slow down! as much as I am the mix mix mix mix to make 1 object. If you've made 200 enhanced leather gloves, you would think you click on MIX and *POOF* SUCCESS! But, alas.. that is not the case, yet. A carpenter may have a hard time hitting those first few nails with his hammer, but his aim will quickly improve with time. The aim of the MIX button should be, in my humble and lowly opinion, 1 click = 1 success if all items needed are present. :|

Entropy Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 6:24 am    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have enough exp (much over the exp required for that object) then you don't get that message. BTW you are a great boon to Eternal Lands, we love ALL your ideas!  Your the best, no really, you are!

If all ingredients are there, why any tarrying? It's like telling my son to clean his room, and finding it undone. Is he a lazy son or just unresponsive. Same sing is it not? Tell button to MIX, and the mixing window goes out to play instead... and completes the task when it wants to. If I could... I would spank that MIX button and tell it to shapen up, or else! :wink: Er, thanks :roll: I'm glad you like my ideas.

LOL 2 the quote.

Actually, having all the pieces to make a TV doesn't necesarly mean you can put them all together with the first try, unless you are very skilled.

True sir, but who is going to have the family sit and watch an Iron bar for hours at length for entertainment? :(

Point taken, just gets discouraging when making Iron bars and you have to click and coax the ore & coal gently into a dark bag of death (for them).. then coerce the mixing window to do your bidding. :)

i'm lvl 17 potions. . . and when i'm making body rest . . . . i have to click 1 - 30 times before a potion is mad . . . . but i did notice that if you click really hard it take about 1-4 times instead :(

Boy am I glad I'm not Nonda's mouse.. or whatever he clicks on! (same time, Nonda making potions :idea: , "this ought to do the trick [taped 1'' thick lead bar to clicking finger] {evil laughter :twisted: } RUN MOUSE or (clicky thing) I draw neigh!!!" (mouse tries to slink :shock: , but being a piece of hardware... alas that isn't an option :cry: )

:roll: who posted this?

Just an idea:

Last edited by DealerOfDeath on Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total