Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  

I lost my Increase Sigil and Cant find another one!

Where can I get an Increase Sigil? I think I must have lost mine and I cant do any magic spells until I get one since my magic level is 0. I've purchased many sigils and essences and feel I waisted my money because I'm unable to use any. I believe INCREASE and HEALTH are the only Sigils I can begin using since I have no other experience. I have Heath, but not Increase.

How can I get another INCREASE Sigil?

I looked on the web site that explains how to do magic. The first one I need is Heal, because I dont need any experience to do that one. The problem is that it says that INCREASE and HEALTH are required for it. There is no INCREASE available at the magic shop! I've been standing at the magic shop for nearly 45 mins trying to figure out how to do this.

Please Help!

I think it is the Magic Shop in Grahm's I did the same thing freaking out cuz I couldn't get my other Sigil the Increase one :D so your not alone

You did'nt lose your sigil. They just dont show up in your inventory after you've purchased one (since you'd have no room for anything after buying all you'll eventually need). The Sigil only shows up in your casting screen afterwards, where you click them, in proper order. The essences wont be shown on that screen, but are used up automatically from your inventory on each successful cast.

I bought an Health sigil the other day and the Increase one as well and practiced spell casting (Heal). I ran out of Health essense, so got some more out of my storage and then found I couldn't cast again! (I give it some time for my ethereal points to recover).

I checked my magic window and the Health sigil had gone. I checked both magic shops but neither sold the Health sigil!?

Is this a bug or what?

Bowdon

related to this is my Health Sigil

It's there but it's all alone.

All my other sigils are lined up across the top row and the beginning of the 2nd row on the left.

Health sigil is all alone on the right - it moved iself from first position in top left when I bought more sigils.

It's V odd as you can't move the sigils about - I tried to line them up in order and they won't move.

Atre.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this