WiseDwarf

Idea about Rostogal Stone and Ring of Power

What is your thoughts?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. What is your thoughts?

• Yes, I like the Idea
    • No, I like how it is now
    • I am unsure on my stance and my opinion is listed below

People do not get them like crazy when harvesting. They did the first day or so that Rostogol stones existed. Since then I've gotten three, and I spend several hours a day doing nothing but harvesting. And for several weeks I didn't get a single one.

They've also been made far more rare as monster drops. My advice to people with Rostogol stones? Hold onto to them. They are only going to increase in value. In fact they already have from what I've been told.

Good idea WiseDwarf.

And it doesn't detract from the usefulness of Ros Stones, because the Ros Stones will still have a chance of not breaking, thus being useful.

You are kidding me. People get stones like crazy when they harvest. Ask,Chance i think it is, how many he has. There are plenty of stones out there, trust me

Errr what is your idea of "get stones like crazy"? I am a harvester, I have no idea where you are getting your info from. I can't even remember when the last time I got a stone was. :D

People do not get them like crazy when harvesting. They did the first day or so that Rostogol stones existed. Since then I've gotten three, and I spend several hours a day doing nothing but harvesting. And for several weeks I didn't get a single one.

This is my experience with it too. These stones are incredibly rare, now they are even more rare as a monster drop.

i like it, mainly because power rings became kinda absolete when everybody had rosto stone

this idea is bull, it ruins the whole point of ros stones, I would NEVER endorse this idea.

As I said before, the whole idea of the stone is to save harvesters from losing things when they die harvesting. It is not intended for PKers to go have a field day and kill people without worrying about losing their items.

i like it, mainly because power rings became kinda absolete when everybody had rosto stone

Agreed. I have 2 Ring of Powers that I cannot sell and if I were to sell them, I would not get much out of them due to the amount of rogostol stones used by pkers. This solution I came up with would allow Ring of Power sales to rise and give crafters something to look foward too making.

Edited by WiseDwarf

Damm this idea realy sux, i dont use rostogol stones becuz im honor pker.. i dont need noob smeg.. and its No fun if people waste ring of powers like Damage rings

click,click,click,click Dead!

im honor pker..

157708[/snapback]

Rofl.

Damage rings are meant to help kill things. So are rings of power. Helps people to defend themselves agains people like... shivar. :D

Edited by Mr.Mind

Anyone who dies while harvesting either is dumb or doesn't care. Seriously, you know what the max damage is, you know what your current MP is. So you don't harvest when you are below the max possible damage you can take. I've died once harvesting in the past couple of months and it happened because I pushed my luck and tried to harvest while below 37MP. I paid the price, I won't do that again.

Which is why I really doubt they are for harvest types specifically.

Edited by Ruln

Hey I was told by a mod that the stones were created for that (harvesting).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivar, how does it suck? If you used a RoP on ur victim and break their stone you will end up getting more stuff. Explain to me how you wouldn't like that? I know you are a big pker and don't understand why you think so badly of the idea.

becuz i dont use rostogol myself.. and people wil use RoP's on me.. Wow.. fun! lvl 100 a/d guy got owned by a noob with 20 a/d and 10 RoP's

Yow, a mod said that? Hrm. don't know what to say. Harvest really is the one place you take damage where you can 100% control wether you die or not. You don't need a ring of disengage or anything fancy. Just don't harvest when you have to few MP. Rostogol stones were 6k at the cheapest from what I recall. I just don't see that being cost effective when all you have to do is heal yourself with a potion or magic to avoid croaking while harvesting.

Hey I was told by a mod that the stones were created for that (harvesting).

157723[/snapback]

Erm I'm a mod and I never heard that before. :D

becuz i dont use rostogol myself.. and people wil use RoP's on me.. Wow.. fun! lvl 100 a/d guy got owned by a noob with 20 a/d and 10 RoP's

157728[/snapback]

I think someone is scared....

I almost never use ro stones ----- ALMOST :unsure:

So i don't mind if ring would break them or no...

Edited by YoUnG_ClAnSmAn

I think someone is scared....

157752[/snapback]

Scared ? no... i trained alot for my levels.. and i dont want to be beated by some1 that plays 1 month with 20 a/d and got alot power rings.. WoW, fun!!

I'm not sure about that. Rostogol stone are now very, very rare. They are also very expensive.

If there would be chance of breaking it (up to 40%?? crazy), their prize would fall down. To balance it there should chance of breakin ring of power (not less than breaking the rostogol stone) and the owner of the ring should take damage (question how much). I'm not sure if it would keep price of the rings even as it is now - it would probably fall down really fast (using rings would bo too risky:P).

I agree also with Shivar.

If you find way to balance it, I would be for, other case I can't honestly agree with that idea.

RoP's would be more expensive so I doubt level 20 guys would be able to buy that many of them. If they could afford them it would also be hard to find them since they are so rarely made.

and since they are expensive it doesnt really pay off to use more than one per victim in full plate, as a final hit. But if someone wants to have some fun and buy 5 power rings just to kill some1 strong, y not =)

Ok I misunderstood, if this only worked on pk maps I would be ok with that.....somewhat, however I think it should just stay the way it is, the system is functional as it is now.

somewhat, however I think it should just stay the way it is, the system is functional as it is now.

If you were a crafter and making RoP's you would not think that it is fine now. RoP's are way too cheap and pretty much not bought by other players due to the fact that the Rostogol Stone is used so often by players during battle.

if this only worked on pk maps I would be ok with that.....somewhat, however I think it should just stay the way it is, the system is functional as it is now.

How could it work outside of a pk place? You do not just walk up to someone and use a Ring on them, it has to be in a pk place while ur fighting

Edited by WiseDwarf