Eternal Lands Official Forums
Captain_Smile

listen to me.

2nd chance ?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. 2nd chance ?

• Yes
    • No

Of course you can play more than one MMORPG at the same time, and it's OK, I don't expect our players to play only EL.

However, our friend here, Captain_Smile, said some nasty things on our forums, and among other thigns he said something along the lines: "smeg you guys, I am playing PS now and you suck" (not exact quote).

Of course you can play more than one MMORPG at the same time, and it's OK, I don't expect our players to play only EL.

Not everyone seems to share that point of view. Some people do expect others to only play one MMORPG or even one game.

I never said you were among them, I just pointed out that someone like Smile might expect to never touch EL again after joining Planeshift when she seems comments like "You're playing Planeshift now, why are you still here?".

Edited by Leeloo

Not everyone seems to share that point of view. Some people do expect others to only play one MMORPG or even one game.

I would guess that this impression comes from ppl who left EL saying something like "Bye, im off to PS."

Thats maybe why some ppl tell PS players to go back to PS.

Just my 2 cents.

Piper

I would guess that this impression comes from ppl who left EL saying something like "Bye, im off to PS."

Thats maybe why some ppl tell PS players to go back to PS.

Just my 2 cents.

Piper

I'm not sure what "impression" is referring to. My comment "not everyone", or to where those people got their expectations?

If it's the first, I already explained that it seems so because people say "You are playing PS now, why are you still here".

If you meant the second, I guess they must be judging from the number of games they play themselves. Just because one or two people leave EL to play planeshift shouldn't give them the impression that everyone else would do the same, if they themselves play more than one game. And no, I never said bye. But I got told to leave EL because I was (and am) playing Planeshift.