Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

PP reset

I think there should be a pickpoint reset, so if you are overal level 56 you wil get 56 pickpoints back to respend

Why?

becuz. sinds some updates some nexuses and perks are worthless.

Monsters stop attacking earlyer, MM perk is worthless

i toke 4 vegatal nexuss to make alot SR - Now they take 6 second,so i never make them anymore.

Some rings need magic nexuss now insteed of only artifcal, so some people wasted like 2-3 pickpoints.

and maby remove neg perks or increase the pickpoints you get.

No more overpowered newbs or afk training, no more Muling, sinds u cant take a neg perk or its not worth the pickpoints.

any ideas ?

Edited by Satan

Remove neg. perks and #reset together.

OR

Make the punishment for negative perks and #reset even more severe!

just a big server pickpoints reset is what i mean, so if u are oa lvl 78 u wil get 78 pickpoints to respend. with 4/4/4 0/0/0/ atributes/nexus

I toke my 4 vegetal nexus before the delay update, now i havnt made any SR sinds the update! alot people have things like this

and if u remove neg perks, u dont have to use Mules, and nobody wil have crazy phy/coord to afk training. and if u dont like it, spend ur pickpoints the way it was :-/

dunno, sounds like someone tried to make things a little more of a challenge, and someone else is crying over it. Why not just accept the challenge and go from there?

u would be pissed also ifu have oa lvl 100+ and cant be arsed to reset

Monsters stop attacking earlyer, MM perk is worthless

i toke 4 vegatal nexuss to make alot SR - Now they take 6 second,so i never make them anymore.

Some rings need magic nexuss now insteed of only artifcal, so some people wasted like 2-3 pickpoints.

and maby remove neg perks or increase the pickpoints you get.

No more overpowered newbs or afk training, no more Muling, sinds u cant take a neg perk or its not worth the pickpoints.

MM perk is not worthless - not everyone is a fighter, im a/d 28/27 and orcs would destroy me, and I have to go past orcs to mine emeralds (same thing concerns cyclops and fluffs in Grubani). And I don't like wearing the cloak, since "you can't loose something you haven't got". And MM cloaks are damn expensive.

If you could get all your PPs back while resetting, people would reset all the time. The current system makes you *think* about what you really want. And it's easy to get PPs back, you only need to harvest more difficult minerals or fight tougher monsters.

I like negative perks, I just think there should be a possibility f getting rid of them without resetting (as I suggested earlier).

And I have no idea what you mean by "overpowered newbs".

Im talking about once.

overpowered newbs are 80/4 p/c at 20/20 a/d and oa 30

Edited by Satan

That just seems way to much of an advantage.

for who? everyone?

I dont care too much, i spend my PPs wisely up till now anyway :D

Which is my point. Those that dont spend them properly, get to much of an advantage compared to those that do. :P

u would be pissed also ifu have oa lvl 100+ and cant be arsed to reset

yes, I probably would be, if I got to 100+ oa and realized I spent my pps foolishly too... but then again, I'd be "pissed" if I got to level 10 and realized that... maybe that's just me.

People have squandered picks on things before. Then again, they reset, and earn that oa back. Maybe the rules changed on you, and you want a free pass over it, or you needed something at a lower lever you no longer want. Either way, you can cry about it, or accept the challenge for what it is.

Don't pass opportunity up when it knocks just because it's wearing its work clothes.

He didn't spend them foolish, he spend them wise but then the game was changed:He doesn't need MM anymore. It isn't his fault, and what's against respending your PP?

Yeh thats what i mean Dorplein.. but i dont have MM perk :-P

i have 4 vegetal and 2 inorganic.. but sinds Most essence, and potions Take longer then 5 second.. i wasted 7 pickpoints wich i spended b4 delay update.. and thats not fair if you ask me.

You know the game is in development and is subject to change, don't you? So not a single decision you make in-game is carved in stone. Imho you should either live with it, or just do a #reset.

Hmm not realy, but i wont discuss with some1 that is on the forums for 10 days and played the game ..days..u got no clue what im talking about

Hmm not realy, but i wont discuss with some1 that is on the forums for 10 days and played the game ..days..u got no clue what im talking about

How do you know how long I've been playing EL? Didn't it occur to you that I actually didn't care about the forum before? Probably not.

thats why i said "..days"

In my case, ...=120 (more or less). It's not much, but don't tell me I'm too ignorant to discuss with you. It's you who can't make your point clearly.

i didnt said u couldnt discuss with me i said I wont discuss witha newb like you

have a nice day

yeah a pp reset is stupid and I dont think anything help anything just give people who spent pp unwisely second chance, plus I dont think anyone who was happy with the way they spent their pps would even sugest such a flawed idea