Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scafativ

Working in the rain

I was just making water essences in the rain, and I got a wacky idea- but I like it!

How about if water essence manufacture has a better chance of success in the rain, and fire essence manufacture has a poorer chance? It would add an interesting element- influencing what you make when.

scafativ

Yes. What a novel idea ;) It would make sense too, as the weather in-game (and time) is an actual system (i.e. it works like real-life), therefore it would be nice to have such outside factors.

If you dont like the bad success rate, just move to another map ;). Think about it, who works outside if its raining? :P

that s right, if it can be a house for manu and a house for craft it will be nice too... crafter and manuer will meet each other and speack about well... armour, weapons, jewellerie....

i think that the weather should effect your succes rate but in a different way as in if its raining your succes rate goes down no matter what your making as when your outside and its raining its alot harder to work than if your outside and its dry

Not only at rain, but at heat too has to be looked at. People working in kamara desert or another dry region of seridia should suffer from drain and have food rate increased to compensate the loss of water :P

Not only at rain, but at heat too has to be looked at. People working in kamara desert or another dry region of seridia should suffer from drain and have food rate increased to compensate the loss of water :P

Even better! Weather that actually affects gameplay, not just for looking good!