Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Entropy

Nexuses!

Do you think this is a good idea?  

1. 1. Do you think this is a good idea?

• Ur idea si teh r0xx0rez!
    • OMFG ur idea si teh suck!

It depends on the quests really. Simple errand quests do get boring, but then again so does gathering silver for a few hours. I'd like to see a quest where you have to find something in a maze, but the object moves whenever found. The quests really need a little more innovation rather than running between NPC's convienently located on the other side of the map, or just bringing (insert number here) of (insert item here). However, everyone is equal when it comes to quests. Or, if you want, you can easily make it so you must be a certain level to complete something, because you should be good at manu for an artificial nexus.

However, I don't think you should just be given one for leveling. Then why even bother having it when it's pretty much the same thing as that skill.

You should have to do something to earn that nexus. And please don't say that getting money is earning it. To some of the newbs, it means a lifetime of saving a penny here and there, and to some high level chars, they'll just buy them by the dozen. And to someone like me, you're condemning me back to the mines. When you do that, I don't feel like I'm playing a game, I feel like I'm going to work. If I wanted to do that, I'd do my homework (like that would ever happen).

Woah dang I don't like the 100 plats thing I'm to poor for that

i think that nexuses should be connected to quests. an npc could teach you some of nexus lvls. they would cost an increasing amount of money(every lvl would cost much more than the one before,like attributes) and would be completely random,so any one of your nexuses could get updated, low level same as high level.