Eternal Lands Official Forums
Leeloo

Platyna

No, you are trying to make a martry from me. It is not about me but about that how does that works.

I can be as well Mrs. X - I don't care. And to debate things via PM - what for? I am not trying to be a

NH again even if I would love to I know it is not going to happen.

And about debate - I tried zillion times explain Roja some things but she was always getting mad, telling

that she has no time or completly not reading any input directed to her - how I was supposed to talk

with her? She only listens to one person and that person is now almost fully controlling even that what

she thinks. Talking with her is pointless. And I don't want to talk to her anymore. I just wanted the

people to know the truth. And seems I am not the one. That's all.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

you can please all the people some of the time,

you can please some of the people all of the time,

but you cant please all of the people all of the time

just my 2 cents on the matter,

now i will go away and shut up :D

No, you are trying to make a martry from me. It is not about me but about that how does that works.

I can be as well Mrs. X - I don't care. And to debate things via PM - what for? I am not trying to be a

NH again even if I would love to I know it is not going to happen.

And about debate - I  tried zillion times explain Roja some things but she was always getting mad, telling

that she has no time or completly not reading any input directed to her - how I was supposed to talk

with her? She only listens to one person and that person is now almost fully controlling even that what

she thinks. Talking with her is pointless. And I don't want to talk to her anymore. I just wanted the

people to know the truth. And seems I am not the one. That's all.

Regards.

How exactly am I making a martyr of you? I'm asking you questions and expecting fair responses. Making a martyr would be totally bashing every one of your posts without even considering them. And yes, you are making a martyr of yourself, when over half of your posts in threads like this are about how you did nothing wrong and the corrupt system is the fault of your demise.

I thought that debating via pm would make it easier to get on a more personal chatting level, but obviously you can only work things out through rough arguments.

I don't know about what happened between you and Roja, and I'm not taking sides on that, so it's pointless to use that as leverage in an argument against me.

Edited by 007

Because people are all the time going on my topic. And it is not my topic. Topic is what

has been done. And it doesn't matter to who.

And you honeybee - you are very wise person, I always wanted to make Roja underestand

such simple thing you've just stated but she is unable to do so.

Regards.

Well, Platyna, I'm going to stop responding here. As I said before, I would rather discuss this via PM, because then we could get to a more personal level, and the whole community wouldn't have to see, but you shot that idea down and that makes it hard for me to believe that you're taking anything that I say seriously.

Well, I am sorry if I dissapointed you. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Regards.

I don't believe you are a sane person, sane person can't hate like

that.

So, the definition of hatred includes that it can only be felt by insane people? You sure do make a lot of your own meaning up for words... Like spam.

No, you are trying to make a martry from me.

Do you even know what a martyr is? You're holding onto an argument in a forum where you've said you were quitting a week ago, as if hoping to get banned so you can say, "look, this is what the evil mods do here". Okay, Leeloo is more of the self proclaimed martyr in this thread. Still, unless you going away is going to make them look better than they do now, you wouldn't be much of a made martyr.

And it is not my topic.

I'm curious what you mean? This thread was set up by Leeloo in protest of the treatment of you, if I'm not mistaken. You pretty much are the topic. Oh, and it helps that your name is in the title of the topic. You really are the topic... Now it isn't about truth, love, honor, justice, the cowboy way, whatever. It's just about you crying that everyone hates you for no good reason. You still sit here and badmouth everyone who is posting against you. Well, except for me. You do seem to refuse to respond to me directly anymore. Am I that far below you? I've had a few people tell me I'm making decent arguments against you, and you just keep acting the same way, as if you didn't read what I'm saying, like you don't realize the public knows how childish you're being, even if you don't...

I feel I should reiterate myself one more time for posterites sake...

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey good bye...

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

NeoSeS

I feel I should reiterate myself one more time for posterites sake...

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey good bye...

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

NeoSeS

Now watch Platyna respond with some biography-sized retort. :P

Three threads and all spammed, moderators of course are sleeping and when they will

finally wake up whole thread will be deleted or moved to Flames so trolls may finish

consumption... Daxon, and NeoSeS - when is the troll marriage? (FYI: It is a retorical

question.)

Regards.

lol ur making a bigger fool out of yourself by every new word u post <_<

Three threads and all spammed, moderators of course are sleeping

Actually Platyna, It's a moderator (Leeloo) who started this thread...

and I wonder...

DID WE REALLY NEED YET ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT YOU?

wow platyna wasted like 2 years on this game for this to happen by someone who hardly ever plays the game and just comes on to punish and mute ppl (LeeLoo)

:)

Dear Platyna,

Go to hell with your bottle of spam.

Thanks.

-God

Edited by Daxon

It's ok Platyna, Roja did the same thing to me. I was NH for.. I don't know how many months.. I got my powers removed for having 1 abuse thread, made by the notorious and now banned Ak1. I pleeded, got them back about 3 days before the crash of the server. Oh, at that time the crash didn't mean much to me. A new start, I could finally be what I wanted to be in this game. I get my character back after someone had stolen my name, and tell Entropy I have my character and would like my powers back. No reply, 2 weeks, no reply, I send again. No? I had them before server crash but but.. no? That is what blew my top. But that is besides the point.

Now lets move on, who was the first person to notice Platyna's behaviour. (me). How long have I been saying Platyna wants to ruin this game, her only intentions are to ruin this game. She is trying to split people up, cause fights, and what not. Thats just the kind of person she is. A little over a year now. Hmm odd isn't it? Yet noone listens to little ole' SKA.

Much love - SKA

hmmmm... now I understand why SKA can blow up at people very easily now

I LOVE YOU SKA :P

removed because you acted like a total asshole

Hmm that makes two people who lost there NH status for that reason I can't think of the other persons name right now... but I think it starts with a "Plat" and ends with a "nya" ;)

Not because Entropy/Roja are bad and corrupted

Oh come on Ent everyone knows you two put the "ist" in "EBULIST", I mean come on there's probably no one more corrupt then; hmm you'll like this one, George Bush... both of them actualy ;)

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Catch you all later.

Na na na na, Na na na na, Waves good bye.

NeoSeS

Flames on this forum are illegal. But seems rules are not the same for everyone here.

When Roja got flamed by KL on Offtopic his post got imediatelly removed, but if someone

is flaming me - it is all ok. Anyone still has any doubts why did I left this game?

Wolf Lord: you claim yourself a honourable person - now look on yourself and see if this is how does

honourable person behave.

SKA: Good luck with ass kissing to get your NH status back, I bet you will be succesful

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

SKA: Good luck with ass kissing to get your NH status back, I bet you will be succesful

Regards.

You don't have room to talk.

I am not kissing ass, I lost NH oh well. If anyone has kissed major ass in this game, well, it has been you.

Entropy, how did I act like an asshole? I was extremely polite after the crash. I asked politely for my powers back, because I had them before the crash. You did not reply. You then say I was a total asshole? I know what happened after crash. You my friend, are wrong.

Wolf Lord: you claim yourself a honourable person - now look on yourself and see if this is how does

honourable person behave.

Coming from you I think you should consider looking in a mirrior. I never flamed anyone, not until someone said something about me first. I merely pointed out that after so much Platyna this and Platyna that and Platyna flamed me and Platyna abused her post and, and and and so on... well you get the idea. I mean come on, I hope I'm not the only person who sees a post with your name in in who thinks Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.

I could go more into this whole subject but then I'd just be adding to the blah blah blah blah blah blah blah of it all and we don't want that now do we.

Platyna why not just resign yourself to playing EL as a player instead of bringing on all the BS and Headache onto your self that you do?

NeoSeS