Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Puntif

stats display bug is still there attack/defense next exp lvl

Since my attack and defense levels were the same, I didn't realize the bug was still there. Now that my attack level has exceeded my defense level, I can see that the old stats display bug is still there.

The bug is in the skills section: The experience for next level of defense is wrong - it displays the experience for next attack level instead. For instance, mine says:

Attack: 34/34 [431134/494378]

Defense: 33/33 [423463/494378]

The #exp command shows the correct values (defense next lev: 429894).

Now that I have the client source code, I put some debugging statements in stats.c. The data is wrong in the array "stats" passed as a parameter to get_the_stats, so I'm pretty sure the problem is in the server code where that array is built.

After a combat event causes get_partial_stat to be passed updated combat numbers, the defense next level number becomes correct and the stats dislay matches the #exp report.

I also see that. I havn't figured out the pattern as to when it happens, but the GOAL stat for a given skill will be the amount for the stat above it, rather than the value displayed when you type #EXP. I've only noticed it in the ATK/CMB/DEF group.

I know that bug exists, didn't manage to find why yet. It's a low priority bug, so it will be fixed when I'll have nothing better to do (especially that the #exp command works properly)