Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

Old interface

and it needs a target to be clicked?

No, its a self-afflicting spell.

Aislinn, I understand his point, I can see it too, but I think people should persevere a little longer (its been less than 24 hours since the update) before writing it off.

I been playing on test server for a week already

Hmmm, well i've been testing on the test server for weeks. After using it for a day it became second nature and very handy.

Please persevere, you'll regret you complained after a while :D

First off, I don't care to use the hot key "shortcut" method when fighting either, i want to be able to do stuff with one hand.

I thought only guys downloading pics used the computer with one hand :D

First off, I don't care to use the hot key "shortcut" method when fighting either, i want to be able to do stuff with one hand.

So how do you eat pizza while programming then?

So how do you eat pizza while programming then?

I don't want tomato sauce and stuff in my keyboard. I don't even eat in the room with my computer.

So you don't like the smell of old pizza in the morning?

Put the crumbs on the CPU for fresh toast. Works for me.

There is just no safe answer to that, is there :D

There is just no safe answer to that, is there :D

:lol:

Depends how guilty you are :D

-EF- and there client stil got old interface .. lucky -ef- =(

There is just no safe answer to that, is there :P

:lol:

Depends how guilty you are :D

Lol, not with this crowd it doesn't :)

Plz dont change subject

i need a script or something man... i need double right click SR/diss ring ;'(

i die all the time ;'(

For pk, just leave the hand on Use and use the recast hotkey, problem solved and you use half the clicks. If you couldn't figure that out yourself I have serious doubts that anyone could explain how to modify the source in a way that you'd grasp.

For pk, just leave the hand on Use and use the recast hotkey, problem solved and you use half the clicks. If you couldn't figure that out yourself I have serious doubts that anyone could explain how to modify the source in a way that you'd grasp.

are you a PKer? NO. so u dont know how anoying this is ask evry Pker if they like the new system.

For pk, just leave the hand on Use and use the recast hotkey, problem solved and you use half the clicks.  If you couldn't figure that out yourself I have serious doubts that anyone could explain how to modify the source in a way that you'd grasp.

are you a PKer? NO. so u dont know how anoying this is ask evry Pker if they like the new system.

I went over the process killing some skeletons/gob's last nite.

This is how to do it:

Get your sr's arranged

Open the magic/cast window

Scroll (right click) through the icons until you have the use/pointing finger icon.

Pick a target/monster

Start fighting, keep the inv. window open and just alternate between quaffing sr's and cast restoration etc....

It really does become quite easy.

I tryed it also but its to hard cuz i cant put my cloak fast of on evry minute and the attack button switching sometimes to a other button when im just attacking its all verry weird and it take to much time

and duran i didnt say i wanted the old interface back for evry1 but just for me only :-)

Edited by Satan

Breaks under fighting

Edited by Satan

Talking bout FR cloak. i put it on evry minute so i get +3... but i cant use it under fighting cuz it break to fast

Breaks under fighting

eeeeek!

I didnt say that! Your quote is teh wrong :)

So, do you have any progress on the new interface?

The only problem I see with the new interface, is that even though which icon is selected for the quickbar and which icon is selected for the game are seperate, if you use an item in the quickbar, it selects the use icon for everything else... it shouldn't do that...

The only problem I see with the new interface, is that even though which icon is selected for the quickbar and which icon is selected for the game are seperate, if you use an item in the quickbar, it selects the use icon for everything else... it shouldn't do that...

It didn't do that at first. But we were getting complains that it didn't act that way...