Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Acelon

A War To End All Wars

Its time for the next chapter in wars. Are you ready?

Date and TIme: January 22nd at 10 PM GMT.

Here's the rules:

Two Teams. Rose and Dark

It will take place in Kilarin FIelds.

No fort will be set for you. That is for your team to figure out there.

Team captains will be picked by me. They will pick the teams.

No attacking people before the war starts. This is your only warning. People who do it will be DQed.

Summoning is allowed as along as you do not need to use ELE to summon that creature :(

There will be two targets chosen by the captain. Both unknown to the other team.

The first team to kill both targets or have both targets leave that map wins.

Once you die, you cannot come back into the map.

You must be atleast 25/25 attack and defence to enter the war and under level 77/77 attack and defence to participate.

High leverl players MAY be allowed in if enough sign up to even it out.

After one team wins, the next portion of the event will start. This part is a last-man-standing competition. Same teams but the last man in KF (besides mods) wil win a moon medallion for each player on his/her team. That person will also recieve a special prize as well.

If you wish to participate, sign up here. The moderators of the war are listed below.

Mods

Lord_Vermor

Edited by Lord_Vermor

Damn Damn Damn! I can't participate because of the lvl.

But i still want to be a part of it. I can guard 1 entrance to kf or something.

Edited by Paladin

man wtf im only 76/81 ... and low p/c cant i partucilate ? i was waiting for this war

:( and if i cant partuculate can i be a guard what paladin said..

Edited by Satan

and under level 77/77 attack and defence to participate.

wtf.. what is it with you and your limits.. what is the point anyway, you can balance teams so if one has an 80/80 player, the other had two 65/65 or something like that

MAN wtf WHY do you think we trained so much hardcore? wtf is point in Pking now i trained so much for wars and to be strong and i cant partuculate FFS its bullsh1t :angry:

and i wanted to make a WAR 3 weeks ago and u told me i remove it ok and set up a new war in 3 weeks i like ok can i be captain ? you say yeh ok.. man.. bullsh1t this piss me fuking off

Edited by Satan

Wow, first time I'm happy for not training about a month and half, so, I'm in  :angry:

But, this is really not fair for the ones that have trained and lvled a/d so much....

demostat P/c so Crazy he can pvvn easy 77+ players like me with low p/c

look me and shasso got verry low phy so i would say its fair if we could particulate i hope you wil change this crappy rule...

Edited by Satan

yeah....and besides since I'm on the west coast GMT is +8 to me so the war will be going on while I am still in school :angry:

I can help if you need more mods, even though I'm too weak to sign up, rofl. :angry:

ok wats the point in haveing a war to end all wars wen the strongest players in the game cant participate, it dont make sence....

anyways that means ill last a bit longer :angry: , im in Peace!!

London Rulz!! (Norwich sucks :angry: )

Edited by Unknown

Moved to the 22nd. I was looking at a 2004 calednar :ph34r:

If enough high level players sign up, I will sort out the teams some how.

Summoning is alowed BUT you cannot summon anything that requires an ELE.

This is not the last war :(

Rules updated.

dam u again, why saturday :ph34r:

Lord_Vermor:

Rules updated.
, but not the date! If you are changing the date to Saturday, the 22'nd, would you please edit your first post accordingly? I just got the word from a friend that it had changed.

I'll try to have a stats page ready to run at least 4 days prior to the event, to make team selections easier - will edit this post when it is available, and i'll be using this thread for the names, so if people sign up by PM or email, you will need to post them here.