Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Harlee92

New Races-anoying

"Taken from the EL Website FAQS"

Q. How many races, skills, items, etc. etc. will you have?

A. So far, we have 3 playable races, and 2 genders for each race. The paid version will feature at least 3 new races(more info and pictures can be found on the races page).

The skills so far are: harvesting, attack/defense, alchemy, magic, potion, summoning, manufacturing, and crafting. More might be added in the future to the paid version.

There are many items in the game, too many to list. For an example of some of the more common, click on the Items page.

What about if you have a great character with great skills, and your a human, then they bring out new races and you want to change, what a waste of the character because you cant change races

:rolleyes:;):blink:

Right now, you aren't playing the paid version. However, I have heard IF (very unlikely) new characters were implemented into the F2P version, you would have the option to change it. As for the paid version, I'm not very clear on how it will work but I think your character is transfered over and then you have the option to change race.

The new races will be in the next update. If you switch your race, you can keep all your attributes of your old one. Of course you have to pay for the race... a yearly fee.

The new races will be in the next update. If you switch your race, you can keep all your attributes of your old one. Of course you have to pay for the race... a yearly fee.

*blink*

Did I just read the announcement of an upcoming P2P version?

no, you read the announcement of upcoming new races, that you can only get if you pay :)

Ok :)

When wil the new update come and how many dollar wil it be to change race :-) please tell me ;-p

Edited by Satan

:)

It's begun...

DAMMIT that's it I'm moving EL to a faster computer!! :) I WANNA PLAY AGAIN!!

I think you should spice up the old races. i mean i cant tell a human from an elf what when the gnomes are added will they look dramaticly different from the dwarfs. :P

I think you should spice up the old races. i mean i cant tell a human from an elf what when the gnomes are added will they look dramaticly different from the dwarfs. :P

Just look at the ears. Also, humans look broader around the stomach area then elves.

I think you should spice up the old races. i mean i cant tell a human from an elf what when the gnomes are added will they look dramaticly different from the dwarfs. :huh:

She has pictures of ALL the new races on the website, just click their names.

Also, if we switch races will we keep all of our items?

Also, if we switch races will we keep all of our items?

Yep

Just look at the ears. Also, humans look broader around the stomach area then elves.

i Play on a laptop so things get distorted a little. having elves with Lodoss wars ears would be cool :blink: .Heres deedlit off the show.

Deedlit.JPG