Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aerowind

What A Day

Well the 17th of December 2004 (yesterday)

I had an eptileptic seizure :(

Any comments, sympathy?

Just before school got out last year...like the second to last day...while a group of us were all playing GTA: Vice City in the english classroom ( :( ), one of my closest friends got one on the other end of the school...it was kinda scary because all of a sudden there was an announcement for everyone to remain in their classrooms, and her best friend came up, bawling, telling us what happened, and we all freaked out and it was like...weird. And scary.

My most sincere sympathy goes out to you... :D

Well the 17th of December 2004 (yesterday)

I had an eptileptic seizure :P

Any comments, sympathy?

Take care of yourself man. :)

I'm feeling better thx everyone (the one where u start twitching like crazy and is caused by flashy things Matrixx)

which one is this kind lol bout only one i know of is the grad mals (maws o.O ??? loll) but anywho dont ever have one again  :huh:
I'm feeling better thx everyone (the one where u start twitching like crazy and is caused by flashy things Matrixx)

Photosensitive, Matrix.

Edited by freeone3000

which one is this kind lol bout only one i know of is the grad mals (maws o.O ??? loll) but anywho dont ever have one again  :blink:

sounds to me the matrix was trying to get you to take that blasted pill!! lol jk, but i hope you feel better soon or if you are feeling better its good to hear :P

lol sorry from meh ignorance :blink: i knew one was the photosensitive one couldnt remember name and you got to have it -_- one of my friends has had one before and so has his brother when he was playing warcraft 2