Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sandcastle

Wedding Saturday Dec 18th--noon Ca Time

Hi all, I am getting married to NeoSeS tomorrow Saturday Dec 18th at Noon my time (CA pacific) and 3pm NeoSeS time (East USA), all are welcome ot attend. Here is a copy of NeoSeS post since hi is modifing the map to White Stone City hall and you will need a link.

~~Happily Sandcastle

Saturday December 18th at 3:00 pm eastern standard Time US at the WSC Meeting Hall

Okay well one last announcement on this... The wedding is tommorow. Adyna We'll get in contact with you individualy tommorow during the morning before the event for an interview. I will be posting a modified map for the occasion, the only place edited will be the WSC meeting hall, I'm doing a chrismas theme to it for the wedding. I hope to see you all there and I really hope that these pre wedding jitters go away also Gulp "I'm getting Nervous here"... *Runs and Hides*

NeoSeS

Gratzz Sand and Neo

Life happy together :P

Dear love and Hugs From BeyoncE ;)

Hay grats Sand i am happy for you (currently unable to come though ;) )

I hope its a blast and that all the weding *gifts* rock!!! and you see fire works when you get the first kiss !!!

emby

i will be there, and i will throw ya both 1k each, thats 2k you can use for your honeymoon :D , i will give it to you right before the wedding so be sure to get ahold of me there

Edited by Buuhan1

:D

In line with the important and happy event taking place this afternoon, I composed a short wedding march for the couple. May it be my wedding present for them.

(I don't know if there's a way for the server to send command to clients for playing the theme. Anyway here's the link for your use)

Wedding March

I want to hear it but my computer is saying it cannot open it and to open the file I need to know what program created it?

EEccckk NeoSeS help you computer challanged wife to be.

I do thank all of you for the outpouring of gifts and well wishes.

~~Love Sandcastle

:( It's just a zipped file. You need Winzip or if you use XP the system itself opens. And then there's an ogg file inside. It should play with most media players